Huge chunk of solid steel
duck tape
straight to the back of the guitar
heavy as shit
balanced, job done!!!!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Move the strap button to the neck heel. That'll help with the neck heavyness.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
the leather strap idea seems your best bet, i have a neck heavy guitar but after buying a good qaulity strap that holds in place it was fine
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
get a wide leather strap and if you just got the guitar play it for a week or 2 youll get used to it
My SG is very much neck heavy and with a nice leather strap (with fluff underneath :P) It solved it no problem, because it didn't slip so much.
You would want to put it about where the neck plate would be if it were a bolt on neck.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

Last edited by Will_Minus at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

duck tape

a duck would get mad if you turned it into tape. . .

its duct, i cant believe people over the age of 7 are saying duck instead of duct.

anyways, the best place to put the strap button is where the neck meets the body, like an SG. make sense?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
a duck would get mad if you turned it into tape. . .

its duct, i cant believe people over the age of 7 are saying duck instead of duct.

anyways, the best place to put the strap button is where the neck meets the body, like an SG. make sense?

yes that does. thank you.

how would i go about do this? unscrew it, then screw it back in? would it go through the neck?
You'll want to drill a pilot hole, The best place to put it would be that little part of the body that is closest to the neck, it's usually curved. Drill about a centimetre above the centre line so you don't risk running into your truss rod.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says: