Page 1 of 3
Grim thought, yes, but has anyone on UG ever died? Metallica708 and myself were just discussing it in a call, and we thought it was worth a thread.

So...
Aidy Damage! I expected better from you!!

Seriously though.... its not like you're gonna get a thread

"this is mistress ibanez's sister, she died a week ago and i'm on her laptop being a nosy cow. Just thought i'd inform you all"
I suppose some must have, with such a large userbase, but I've never seen anything about a well known or active member dying.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
yes.

they looked at you too long.

/bad joke

lol seriously, idk...havent been here too long....
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
its not like we would know if they did, the dead dont really go on their computers and make a thread saying "hey guys, im dead, recommend me a guitar"
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
how would you know?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I bet some have. They'd just stop posting and no one would notice.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Waterboy799
its not like we would know if they did, the dead dont really go on their computers and make a thread saying "hey guys, im dead, recommend me a guitar"

Good point. I don't think we'd ever know.
If they have any real-life friends that also use UG, they'd probably post about it.

So tell your friends "hey dude, if I die, make a UG thread about me"
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I bet some have. They'd just stop posting and no one would notice.

You can still go on UG when your dead.

Right???!!
Well, sometimes people have friend that they know in real life that are on UG. True story.

In conclusion, there's a chance we would know with some people.

EDIT:

Quote by Ackj
If they have any real-life friends that also use UG, they'd probably post about it.

So tell your friends "hey dude, if I die, make a UG thread about me"

beaten to it

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by Waterboy799

I lol'd at that XD
Quote by zObiPhiOn
With that e-mail "If you don't send this to 20 people in the next 15 min, you and your whole family are going to die"; I now officially have 1 min 36 sec before I die....

Bye bye, we loved you man. Altough i never knew you. You seem cool.

Woops i bet your dead already
I'm sure we would know if someone did, though. My mum or one of my brothers would send a text from my phone to everyone on my phone saying that I'd died, and this would get to a few UG'ers, and at least one of them would make a thread. I'm not entirely sure that this is the case for everyone, though.
Well on May 27th I died but then some weird german guy performed CPR on me but he was actually trying to get in my tight pants but luckily for me all that excessive french kissing brought me back to life and then my soul got ejected from purgatory and on May 28th I found myself on UG.
Quote by clt456
i say we all died a little when cas was banned

You weren't even here when it happened.
Quote by clt456
i say we all died a little when cas was banned

Then there was that recent bukkake invasion. I think we all died a little after that.
don't know probably a lot of unknown emo kids, who actually slit their wrists deep enough?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by clt456
were you?

i was
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Dobzilla and I were one of the first to post in the thread I believe.

I missed the pic. (in the Cas bannage thread)
LOL
Quote by Dirge Humani
Dobzilla and I were one of the first to post in the thread I believe.

I didn't post in Doug's crazy thread. I was on a short term ban at the time.
Page 1 of 3