I know Zappp created UG, either with or without the help of others (that I don't know), but does he own the website? If he doesn't, then who does?

Does UG make it's money from sources other than advertising and promotions?

I've just been wondering these things lately.
yea im pretty sure he owns it. why dont you PM him and ask him yourself
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
well if he created the site, then he obviously has to put money into it, thus making him the owner and creator. and UG does make money from advertisments, hence why they're there.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Zappp is he owner. He pays for the site hosting, bandwidth, etc, but he gets some income from the advertisements. And he also pays for the ROMS music licence thing. He runs the site with help from people like Dyuah (sp?) who is the tab master, and a few others.
The state owns the site.

Remember, when you download tabs from UG, you're downloading communism!

Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Well, I already know that UG makes money from ads. I was wondering where else is the income generated from. Zappp might be the creator, but he doesn't have to be the owner.

AdamDK- thanks.

Now I guess my question is How much does it cost to run UG annually? A lot of work goes in to advertising and website updates, promotions, contests, etc. I'd hope all the work pays off well enough to fund the site.
Last edited by skeptopotamus at Feb 7, 2007,
Yeah, Zappp owns the site.

He has about 12 staff in the Russian office.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
pfft... May 05ers

/sarcasm

I'm a May O5er...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
I've always imagined UG having like a big corporate building as UG Headquarters. It would have a conference room and everything, with a snack machine in the hall, and a fat janitor dude who refuses to help the n00bs get their stuck candy out.

(He later takes the candy for himself.)
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

jesus owns UG obviously. using his russian henchmen to pretend they're in charge, when really they're pawns in his diabolical scheme to make us all buddhists. because as we know, god is a buddhist.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
jesus owns UG obviously. using his russian henchmen to pretend they're in charge, when really they're pawns in his diabolical scheme to make us all buddhists. because as we know, god is a buddhist.

You weren't supposed to tell anyone that!

>_>

<_<
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.