The most underlooked band of the 90's. These guys influenced modern Hardcore in so many ways.

http://www.myspace.com/unbrokenca
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
ummm... if they are an underlooked band of the 90s... then how would they be influencing modern hardcore in many ways if no one has heard of them/listened to them? I'm not trying to be an ass, im just wondering how that can be?
I think I listen to this band every day, I wanted to make a thread on them but I thought it would be a better idea to search and not catch **** for doubling up a thread. Anyways, do yourself a favor and check them out if you haven't.
i agree that this band is awesome, but i would say that trial or outspoken have been more influential.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by kaktusnpoop
band is awesome!

hopefully if the rumors are true they are reuniting for the disembodied show in chicago, and i will be attending

I'd kill to see them play, but a complete reunion is extremely unlikely, I'm pretty sure the guitarist commit suicide shortly after the band broke up.
He killed himself 3 years after Unbroken broke up.
They reformed to play a benefit show for Eric's family, the guitarist, but that's the last time I've heard of them playing a show.
myspace | last.fm
Americans used to roar like lions for liberty,
Now we bleat like sheep for security.
Bumping this band (again). Unfortunately, I didn't kill to see them play because I've missed three of their reunion shows and I'll be missing another in October (due to school and monetary reasons). Regardless, they're a powerful band and probably one of the most important hardcore acts of the last 30 years. Discuss.
Quote by Jeff Manthei
ummm... if they are an underlooked band of the 90s... then how would they be influencing modern hardcore in many ways if no one has heard of them/listened to them? I'm not trying to be an ass, im just wondering how that can be?

i dont necessarily agree that they were really influencial, but bands can be extremely influencial without being hugely known. husker du is an example of this

(bumping a fantastic band)
awesome, I was talking about doing "razor" but my bandmembers thought it didnt fit, now we're gonna do Void or Ceremony
One of the best moments of my life was when I got to see them in Chicago last year.