Alright, I know i'm being annoying with the several other threads about this...but yeah...here i go, again.

So, after quite a bit of thought, and suggestions from local guitarists, i've decided to get the Boss GT-8. I know that it's a pretty amazing MFX pedal. I've also seen it used live a few times, and i liked the sound. I'm gonna go test it out soon, but i just want some opinions. Don't say "MUlTi-PEdals suxzorz BeCuZ theyR 2 digiTAL" or anything of that sort, because frankly, it gets annoying.

So, just some reviews on it.

Also, my new band recorded some stuff...and i used my current Digitech RP80. The sound is way too digital, and i think it is because i forgot to turn on my amp modeler thing. Is that why, or is it because it's a cheap MFX in a direct line out?

Thanks
Quote by dudey5691
Alright, I know i'm being annoying with the several other threads about this...but yeah...here i go, again.

So, after quite a bit of thought, and suggestions from local guitarists, i've decided to get the Boss GT-8. I know that it's a pretty amazing MFX pedal. I've also seen it used live a few times, and i liked the sound. I'm gonna go test it out soon, but i just want some opinions. Don't say "MUlTi-PEdals suxzorz BeCuZ theyR 2 digiTAL" or anything of that sort, because frankly, it gets annoying.

So, just some reviews on it.

Also, my new band recorded some stuff...and i used my current Digitech RP80. The sound is way too digital, and i think it is because i forgot to turn on my amp modeler thing. Is that why, or is it because it's a cheap MFX in a direct line out?

Thanks

Cool, have fun with it!

I would have gotten a KORG AX1500G or AX3000G tbh.

And yeah thats probaby it :-).
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH