Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Nope. I live in the cool part of Missouri.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I used to live right by Joplin MO.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by TeXaS_db
anybody live in joplin missouri

Yes, some people are bound to.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Yes, some people are bound to.

Maybe the news hasn't reached your part of the world yet. There was a tornado in Joplin last night that killed a very large portion of the town, and I think what he's asking is if anyone knows if there were any survivors.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Maybe the news hasn't reached your part of the world yet. There was a tornado in Joplin last night that killed a very large portion of the town, and I think what he's asking is if anyone knows if there were any survivors.

"Oh shit, tornado!
*Runs onto UG*
Anyone alive out there?!?"
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
"Oh shit, tornado!
*Runs onto UG*
Anyone alive out there?!?"

Being a dedicated UGer, if something like this happened.. or something far worse, like a zombie take over.. I would get on here and narrate the events. Until I was eaten and turned into a zombie myself. Then I'd join in.

And make my way to Scotland you heartless bastard.
Quote by vintage x metal

You probably wouldn't have the transport or the dedication to get to Scotland in your Zombie state
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
You probably wouldn't have the transport or the dedication to get to Scotland in your Zombie state

In Soviet Russia, Scotland comes to YOU (in your zombie state )

Sorry...I had to...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Being a dedicated UGer, if something like this happened.. or something far worse, like a zombie take over.. I would get on here and narrate the events.
:

I can imagine...

"oh my god! the zombies are eating through my walls! help me pit! help me! what should I do?!"

"fap"

"rape them!"

"lol wut?"
Quote by JaredGH26
i live about half an hour from joplin.

Holy Necropost Batman!
RULE BRITANNIA