Who thinks they fucking rock?!

The first song I heard by them was "Creatures" and it's been my favorite from them ever since.

What was the first song you heard by them?
yea, i love em too. the first song i heard was "ameoba". i think it was on one of the tony hawk games.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
great band. yeah, amoeba was THPS3. those games got me into alot of good bands.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

First time i heard them was the song Kids of the black hole. It was summer, and me and my freinds were skating this abondoned pool in a park. My friend brought a stereo,and put that song on. As we were lsitening to it, a cop showed up (for the second time that day,after he kicked us out once) and we had to run from him, haha and the whole time my friend had his stereo and the song was still playing with him chasing us. I know it sounds like old dowgtown and z-boys shit you'd see in a movie haha, but that songs pretty sentimental, it reminds me of summer.
I read somewhere that Kids of the Black Hole was a really good song, so I looked it up, and low and behold, it was. Then I got the Blue Album. Not a bad song on it.
One of my favorite bands. Creatures & Kids of the Black Hole are one of my favorite songs by them. I love them.

I saw them in August, the place wasn't too crowded, but they still played a hell of a show.

Tony Reflex (now) looks a lot like my math teacher from last year. After the show their guitarist came up to us in front of the venue and I told him that, he said Tony is a 3rd grade teacher, which I thought was pretty funny.
I love the Adolescents. I saw them a few times, most memorably when they played with Black Flag at Baces Hall. Best songs: Rip It Up (one of my all-time favorite punk songs) and Kids of the Black Hole.
Quote by texas78621
I love the Adolescents. I saw them a few times, most memorably when they played with Black Flag at Baces Hall. Best songs: Rip It Up (one of my all-time favorite punk songs) and Kids of the Black Hole.

Was that the one that got shut down before Black Flag came on?
I love first song i heard i kill children or else who is who im not sure but great band
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
Quote by stagasarus8
I love first song i heard i kill children or else who is who im not sure but great band

I Kill Children is a DK song.

I Hate Children is the Adolescents.
i feel like im the only person to never play a tony hawk game...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by MattTheArsonist
I Kill Children is a DK song.

I Hate Children is the Adolescents.

yah i meant i hate children
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
The Tony Hawk games are incredibly overrated and get very boring, very fast.

Tony hawk games are what got me into music!

[other than weird al and the backstreet boys]

I wouldn't like punk without them!
love the adolescents
first song i probably heard was amoeba.
fans of the adolescents should check out the LA band Youth Brigade, who are equally as good maybe even better.
Quote by Prince
love the adolescents
first song i probably heard was amoeba.
fans of the adolescents should check out the LA band Youth Brigade, who are equally as good maybe even better.

I haven't heard that name for a while. I use to listen to them all the time.

Most of you have probably seen that documentary called Another State of Mind featuring Youth Brigade and Social Distortion on tour. It has Minor Threat in a couple scenes. It's an alright movie.
I don't even remember the first song I heard from the Adolescents. Its probably Amoeba though ... good to drink to.