what do u tink the cheapest whammy pedal is and where could i get one?
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
whammy pedals come pretty cheap off ebay. go look there.
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

they all go for like 170 at the lowest, thats too high
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

Theres one Whammy pedal. You cant get out of it unless you get one of the DigiTech multi effects
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Cheapest would be the Whammy pedal 4 cause it's the only one still in production.
Quote by RATM62592
they all go for like 170 at the lowest, thats too high

Welcome to musical instruments, things don't come cheap.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by xifr

+1.

I've learned that the hard way.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
just buy it second hand and then youll be able to sell it for as much as you bought it for.
Quote by xifr

Hell, us guitarists get off easy. For two or three grand, we can get fairly top of the line gear. Try doing that with a violin or a drum set. A top of the line violin will set you back at least $10,000, if you're lucky.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
a digitech xp-50 can go for as little as $75 on ebay.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
+1 on the Digitech whammy, thats your best bet. Best sound, best features. Though you could by the Boss super shifter new for a little cheaper, you would still need to buy the expression pedal to have full control. Id take the digitech over the boss anyway.

And if you can, try and get a Whammy-II off of ebay or GC used or somethin. Those be my favorite and the closest to the original without spending an arm and a leg.
well i got one, i just put out the extra to get a real one from digitech,and its awesome
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

Quote by Jinskee
+1.

I've learned that the hard way.

Says the guy with the Orange, Fulltone, RMC wah, and Bareknuckles.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Says the guy with the Orange, Fulltone, RMC wah, and Bareknuckles.

who's younger than me
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Haha, we've all learnt the hardway...

*scrapes bottom of wallet forlornly*
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
^^ Yeah, I'm the same age as Jin and nothing near as good. MIM Strat (OK, that's awesome except for the pickups, but still), crapperson Marshall OD, Vox AD30VT (I should have just gone tube the first chance I got...), Vox wah (awesome sauce, but Jin's getting an RMC. 'Nuff said), and fortunately, my Valve Junior for practicing. Compare to his stuff.

Whatever, I'm damn thankful for what I do have. It's just that I'd be a bit more so for some of his.