does anyone know how much it would cost to get a complete respray on a sedan(vl calais)?? prefferbly in $AUD
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
dont be stupid
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Depends on the Paint, nitro celulose etc, water based paints can run into 100's of $ for a litre/ Also depends on whos painting.

for a good paint job in the UK, you're talking at leat £500 for an average car

From my own expeirence, I stronly recommend you do not spray youre car just because you dont like the colour, find another car.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
no i did not steal a car
Quote by Shea Donoghue

"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
well in NZ it would cost about $2000, and thats just for a basic paint job

so I wouls say about $1500AUS would be a fair bet

what year is your calais
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
87 calais...trying to get a 10 second calais =)
Quote by Shea Donoghue

"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"