can anyone direct me to some interesting and quality sites that im actually going to benefit from on theory???
Wow, musictheory.net. Sounds complicated. I would have tried .com personally, or the magic invention of GOOGLE. The Google CEOs are billionaires for a reason...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
the point of this thread is for YOU to reccomend sites to me that you have been to and personally like. I go to google search music theory and a bazillion results come up i dont want to go through 10 000 pages just to find a site that isn't as good as what you guys reccomend. Thanks anyway
Quote by SillyRabbit
the point of this thread is for YOU to reccomend sites to me that you have been to and personally like. I go to google search music theory and a bazillion results come up i dont want to go through 10 000 pages just to find a site that isn't as good as what you guys reccomend. Thanks anyway

haha, props man
yea, lol everytime i make a thread some flamer comes and just doesn't even help out, Im pretty dam sure i made the title clear. he was probally already prepared to flame someone as soon as he clicked the thread
www.musictheory.net was the best suggestion thus far. And it's the one that you should be using, it works great for reading music in general, not just guitar, and that's what makes good musicians is an overall knowledge of theory as a whole. Not just thier particular instrument.

You should be thankful to even have the internet, when I started guitar, I had a nylon string acoustic, a music stand, and a pile of books on theory I bought from selling my video games at the time. Use MusicTheory.net, if I could have used it, I might still be playing Zombies ate my Neighbors.
NOTE: I will crit your songs back, I'm Dial up, be patient.