Poll: Pick your favorite band out of these! Dont be picky just pick.
Poll Options
View poll results: Pick your favorite band out of these! Dont be picky just pick.
Black Sabbath
1 7%
Led Zeppelin
5 36%
Ozzy Osbourne(Solo)
0 0%
Rush
0 0%
The Rolling Stones
0 0%
KISS
2 14%
Alice Cooper
0 0%
Marilyn Manson
1 7%
Guns N' Roses
5 36%
Ac-Dc
0 0%
Voters: 14.
Hmm.. maybe try playing Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold, not that hard.. but might take like a day or two to learn.. mind you, I picked KISS haha, but yeah try something contemporary too you know, it's a good finger excercise, and fun to play
If you're looking for a medium level tab, I'd say that something like AIn't Talkin' 'Bout Love is a good one. It has palm muting, harmonics (optional, but sounds better with them), sliding, and tapping. It was my first song, and took a while to actually perfect. But I'm not too good with actually learning songs, so you can basicly disregard my comments.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
guns n roses def

so cold by breaking benjamin is fun

slipknot stuff is tricky if you want to tune your guitar down that low
Currently using Schecter C1 Classic
Digitech RP80 Pedal
No Decent Amp Currently

Any suggestions on some pedals or amp to get would be great.
Pink floyd is good but personally, I never got into them to, to much. I love KISS and black sabbath, well I love verything up on the poll except marilyn manson just wanted to see the loser who voted him lol
Quote by suhaka28
Pink floyd is good but personally, I never got into them to, to much. I love KISS and black sabbath, well I love verything up on the poll except marilyn manson just wanted to see the loser who voted him lol

you must be confused, kiss and black sabbath do not even come close
You kidding me! Black Sabbath and KISS kick pink floyds ass! I think pink floyd is too oh poor us bad childhood lets write! but thats just my opinion