The musics not that bad. The singer SUCKS and the timing goes on and off. Distortion came in too early as well.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
do u think its more the singing or the screaming, cause its our singers first time screaming...i dont think the singing is awful
I agree, the guitars and stuff are alright, but your singer is horrible. Like no offence, he is AWFUL. And, that isnt screaming if that's what you consider screaming.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
Oh dear. This is painful. I guess that means that it's a good cover, although you do kinda suck more than Bullet do (I never thought it was possible...).

Your singer needs lessons or something... he just talks the whole song, freaking awful.

To summarise: stop covering the Worst Band In The World, and get a new singer.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
do yourself a huge favor and find a singer who can sing or make him take vocal lessons
reason vocals blow is because he aint singing in the right pitch....hes like a whole octave lower then he should be.
Try singing with the record...his voice should be the key as the singer...screaming also is bad as he aint even screaming properly but as you said its his first time. guitars were good...vocals ruined the whole thing,
sparky: that's not all of the problem. Being an octave down isn't necessarily a bad thing, some of my best cover songs I sing an octave down and the audience like them. The problem with this is that the singer is so devoid of any key that it's almost talking.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest