so our librarian is the biggest b!tch ever. shes rude to everybody, even the people that are nice to her so somebody decided to take action. In the first block after lunch a girl came into the library waring a ski mask and has a carton of milk in her hand. a guy started filming and then to get the librarian to stand up another guy started yelling at her to sign his book out. she got up and the girl ran up to her and threw all the milk on her and then they just stared at eachother for like 5 seconds and the whole library went into silence then the girl ran out and everybody laughed. apparently the girl who did it is moving to australia tomorrow so she thought she was in the clear, but the librarian is apparently pressing charges when they find out who did it. the video is on youtube but you need a password to see it but if i find it out ill post it.
yeah? well, someone at my school took a shit in a paper bag and microwaved it during lunch. BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER!
I will fuc
"the whole library went quiet"

aren't libraries quiet anyway?

good story though
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
what are some of the tags for the video? i didn't look to hard, but i couldnt find it.
Nikolas
Quote by ParticleManTMBG

why did you post twice in the same thread

anyways, that's kind of a pointless story. someone does something stupid to piss someone off really bad, nothing new there.
however, when i see this video i will be in love with your story
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by i(ncubus)play
why did you post twice in the same thread

anyways, that's kind of a pointless story. someone does something stupid to piss someone off really bad, nothing new there.
however, when i see this video i will be in love with your story

Conveying that I thought the shitting in a paperbag thing was hilarious.
let us know if/when you find the video... must be pretty funny to see lol
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
Conveying that I thought the shitting in a paperbag thing was hilarious.

i just vomit in a plastic bag, mix it with toothpaste, listerine, and orange juice, and throw it at someone's head.
Quote by hurlyz
let us know if/when you find the video... must be pretty funny to see lol

fuck yeah godin's!
I will fuc
wait... plot hole: she's moving to australia but they don't know who she is? Maybe
she's the one who's moving to austrailia... duh. That narrows it down a bit.

Wait A Minute Are You From Oak Bay?!! i go to oak Bay.
Did Someone Throw Milk On Mrs Stathham!?!?
**** I hate her. Please tell me that's what happened.

Seriously, when I read this I was like "she can't be as bad as the librarian from my school" but I think it IS the librarian from my school
threadstarter person, please reply.

edit: I KNOW WHO DID IT THIS IS ****ING AWESOME.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
Ghandhi was the greatest shredder ever.

Quote by Siftings
Ian Mackaye confuses a shot of heroin with his insulin, and hilarity ensues.
Last edited by asbestospie at Feb 7, 2007,
haha yeah dude im in oak bay and it was mrs statham hahaha. what grade are u in man? and ps who did it?
Quote by saintjimmy99
fuck yeah godin's!

FVCK YEAHH!!!!

@ asbestospie : haha nice... that's a funny coincidence
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
I don't get it... pressing charged for wearing a ski mask, drinking milk, and... not talking?
a kid in a school near me jizzed in the salad dressing in the cafeteria several days in a row before he was caught. people ate that sht! gross
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by srv_king
haha yeah dude im in oak bay and it was mrs statham hahaha. what grade are u in man? and ps who did it?

I don't wanna say who did it, (just because ms statham is scarey and I don't want her to find out who did it) but she's a chick in my grade, which is 10.
I asked my friend about this and she said it was yesterday, in B block. That adds up because the chick who I'm pretty sure did it is in my Foods class in that block and she wasn't there.
what grade are you in? Name?

edit: apparantly it's common knowledge now who did it so I'm not worried. Ashley... Thistleblahblah she has a weird last name.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams

Quote by Siftings
Last edited by asbestospie at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by saintjimmy99
yeah? well, someone at my school took a shit in a paper bag and microwaved it during lunch. BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

In my old school, this kid David Mower took a shit in the upstairs bathroom and then smeared it all over himself and the rest of the room to get expelled.
Quote by Twist of fate
Buttrape her and hide her in the trunk of your car

i dont really know why, but i havent laughed any harder after reading somthing as i jsut did when i read that....
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Quote by Zuka
I don't get it... pressing charged for wearing a ski mask, drinking milk, and... not talking?

Funny thing is, wearing a ski-mask while committing a crime is an actual offence in Canada.
Quote by asbestospie
I don't wanna say who did it, (just because ms statham is scarey and I don't want her to find out who did it) but she's a chick in my grade, which is 10.
I asked my friend about this and she said it was yesterday, in B block. That adds up because the chick who I'm pretty sure did it is in my Foods class in that block and she wasn't there.
what grade are you in? Name?

edit: apparantly it's common knowledge now who did it so I'm not worried. Ashley... Thistleblahblah she has a weird last name.

yeah i heard it was her. im steve thompson in grade 9. uve probably seen me i got big chops haha. ur name is...
Quote by raisinbran
Funny thing is, wearing a ski-mask while committing a crime is an actual offence in Canada.

So, if you're not wearing a ski-mask, you're in the clear?
MG Free At Last
Quote by srv_king
yeah i heard it was her. im steve thompson in grade 9. uve probably seen me i got big chops haha. ur name is...

me = laura moore (yeah I know, *gasp* it's a girl.) I don't know if you've seen me around... the only identifying quality I can think of is that I always carry around a big ugly brown shoulder bag with a bunch of patches on it.

It's not gonna be up on Youtube because Will, the kid who put it up, got suspended "until further notice". A little scary. I don't know how they found it, but they did and took it down.
And Statham's not pressing charges apparantly. I bet she'll be even bitchier from now on, though. If it's possible...
Quote by TheGuitarDreams

Quote by Siftings
Quote by asbestospie
me = laura moore (yeah I know, *gasp* it's a girl.) I don't know if you've seen me around... the only identifying quality I can think of is that I always carry around a big ugly brown shoulder bag with a bunch of patches on it.

It's not gonna be up on Youtube because Will, the kid who put it up, got suspended "until further notice". A little scary. I don't know how they found it, but they did and took it down.
And Statham's not pressing charges apparantly. I bet she'll be even bitchier from now on, though. If it's possible...

yeah i dont know how she cant get the message when a person hates her so much that she throws milk on her. o well, maybe ill see you around