Ok, heres my For Sale list:

2006 Custom Built Fal-Lee guitar, which myself and a luthier friend made. I finished it, my buddy built the guitar. Its a Mahoghany body, with a maple carved top, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Its HSH, theres a choice of pickups. Stock EPI Les Paul pups with an extra singlecoil, or SG-2000 pickups with an extra singlecoil. Finish is a Reliced Sunburst, looks great, laquered body. One tone, One Volume, 5-way switch. Humbuckers will be coil-tapped. Schaller Tuners, and Schaller Liscenced Floyd Rose.
Price- Hmm, i do need reasonable offers here, its a unique guitar, and plays beautifully. Its in perfect condition, hasent been gigged, as its only been finished since late December. Were thinking about 700 with the Epi Pups, and probably a little more with the SG2000 pups. Comes with a nice Gigbag, will be set up with Rotosound 10's. Make offers, only reasonable ones please.

PlanetWaves 10ft cable. Works perfectly, i just dont trust the damn things. And its far too short for me.-€5

Encore Strat Body-Perfect Condition, nothing on it, just a plain body. Cant remember the actual color name, but its blond, i think. Offers.

Zoom G2.1u-Still not sure if i want to actually sell it yet, but give me a reasonable offer and ill think about it.

Boss DS1-Again, not sure if i want to sell it. Reasonable offers.

SX 10watt amp - Sick of this thing at this stage. Offers.

Several PC/Nintendo64/PS1 games. Let me know if youre loking for a certain game, ill see if i have it.

Now, heres my WANTED list:
Wireless guitar receiver (For moving around without cables)
Crybaby Wah Pedal.

Let me know if you want to trade some stuff.

I live in ireland. I will ship overseas, and ill compensate a little on the prices because of shipping costs.

Cheers.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
pics??
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Pics of what exactly. PM me for my email address, pics will be sent only to serious buyers. I wont be able to take pictures until tomorrow, But PM me anyway. Cheers for the interest.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Unfortunatly, wont have pictures until saturday of the guitar. If you want pix of anything else, let me know. Cheers for the interest.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Bump, pictures of the guitar tomorrow, everythings still for sale. If you wanna trade, let me know what you have. Chances are, ill take anything.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
id sell you my crybaby, dont really want to trade for anything tho
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
CustomCustom, give me your email address, ill send you pictures. I managed to dig out some pictures of the work in progress, just with the neck and the pups out, but as soon as i can, ill get some more pictures. Tobythechimp, pics and price of the crybaby?

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
im the fellow luthier friend who built the fal-lee, there was a mistake made in the above text as the guitar is h/s/s. the sg200 pups are from a 1974 yamaha sg200 but i have decided to keep them for another project, because there is no pics up of the guitar yet i thought i should describe it a bit, its a 3 tone sunburst with a relic finish (just think of the srv relic strat), the usual fag burn on the headstock (between the nut and first machine head). dirty looking neck but is very smooth, 24 frets, dot inlays, carved top, flame maple finish both on body and head stock, promise to have pics up soon.
tylerstrat