Page 1 of 2
If you don't have ADD, you shouldn't be on UG.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
i prolly do. i dont care to focus on things i dont want to, but im guessing thats from not caring and not ADD. But i do randomly scream things and run around sometimes.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
No I don't have ADD. I'm not a shallow, lazy person and I wouldn't hide my weaknesses and incompetence by playing the role of a victim of a "terrible disease".
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I do now, fucker.

ANd all y'all saying you have it, bollocks. It's not that common.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Psh, ADDs fake. It's only in the books and shit, total myth. I don't even see wh-....HOLY SHIT A NICKEL!!!
But no, I don't. I have tourette's, though.

for real.

Nothing too bad, mild motor tics (twitches and such). Nothing recognizable unless you're around me for a good while.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I don't, although people think I do. It's not that I CAN'T focus, I just don't want to
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
I don't have ADD, I just like to ignore things I don't want to hear.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
got it ahahha
Quote by ryknow157
no.. why?.. because im a man.. i shit in the woods and wipe my ass with rocks..
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
i prolly do. i dont care to focus on things i dont want to, but im guessing thats from not caring and not ADD. But i do randomly scream things and run around sometimes.

hah same here i just like making people go "wtf..." but im pretty sure it ADD cuz i dont focus unless i try super hard

meh =\
Member of
The UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)

Darth Maul in the Star Wars universe, PM Zeppelinpage4 to join the Empire, PM Sethmegadefan to join the Rebellion
you know, I was told I had it when I was 14, but I don't think... HEY! WHAT'S THAT? CAN I PLAY WITH IT? ...what? Oh, right. I don't think I have it. I think it's all just bullschtick.
"You cannot kill what you did not create." - Corey Taylor
Nope. But I do have other mental issues.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Just about all the people who say they have ADD really dont...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Yeah i do, and it's really anoy........................ hey is that a fire engine
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by Guitarist132
Just about all the people who say they have ADD really dont...

yea those people piss me off
its liek you arent cool if you pretend that you have ADD ADHD or act like a pyro your still a jack ass
When I was at school they just called it ants in your pants
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

Apparently I have ADHD according to a baby in a cycle helmet
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas

No I don't, but people in this thread sure like to make the same joke over and over.
Quote by Gummy Balls
Yeah i do, and it's really anoy........................ hey is that a fire engine

Quote by Twist of fate
I dont have ADD.....you know that condition where you cant HEY LETS GO RIDE BIKES

Quote by fallenangel20
Psh, ADDs fake. It's only in the books and shit, total myth. I don't even see wh-....HOLY SHIT A NICKEL!!!
But no, I don't. I have tourette's, though.

for real.

Nothing too bad, mild motor tics (twitches and such). Nothing recognizable unless you're around me for a good while.

Quote by metallman
you know, I was told I had it when I was 14, but I don't think... HEY! WHAT'S THAT? CAN I PLAY WITH IT? ...what? Oh, right. I don't think I have it. I think it's all just bullschtick.

Quote by hug a llama
of course not, if you are on UG and u have ADD you ...would.....LOOK A BUNNY!!!!
I think the real question is Anyone here that DOESN'T have ADD?
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
I have ADHD.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Everyone has ADD. It's just an excuse.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Well my mom wont come out and say "brad you have ADD", but she says that ever since kindergarten, ive never been able to pay attention for long periods in class and i get distracted and bored easily and shit, i dont take anythign for it and im not getting any better, so i assumine i have ADD, my moms just in denial.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

HAHA that test sucked.

If i wasnt listening to Anthrax at the same time, it woulda scared the shit out of me.

EDIT; sorry, i didnt realize that i just posted before this..
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Hellz yeah, and I ****ing love it. I get like modifications for school so if I ever not finish a test, I get to retake it, and threaten teachers who don't let me.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
You know you have ADD when you're with a chick, you start making out, she takes off your pants but then you turn on the TV.
Page 1 of 2