I have a bit of a decision to make. I can either get a Zoom G2 multi effects pedal for my birthday.......or I can sell the guitars I have now(Epiphone Sg310 and Jay Jr acoustic shitface guitar) and buy an Ibanez Rg350 with my birthday money, money from the guitars and money from my mom. What should I go with? I'm leaning towards the RG because it look sick and my friends plays so nicely. What do you think is better?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
zoom pedals are pretty bad and i hate multi-effects personally, on the other hand, selling all your guitars is a big sacrifice...i still use my old acoustic for band practices (our rhythm guitarist has a pickup-thingy he puts in it)

donno much about the Ibanez, but they're generally nice, unlike zoom pedals

i'd probably go for a nice boss pedal or smthing...not multi-effect, but good sounding and you wont have 2 give up your guitars
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Both my guitars suck! I was ripped off on both of themm and the RG is probably 20x better than both put together.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
hell...save your money for something really nice....i just got payed $200 for general allowance and housework my mom owed me and she just got her tax return and yeah payday man...its gonna go into the "Help Me Get A New Guitar Someday Fund".