Hey,im looking to buy a cheap double humbucker equiped guitar. Id like to spend $200 ,but i could probly do $250. Ill be playing mostly Metallica (rhythm) and be tuning to Drop C every so often.i was thinking an LTD 50 series. Any suggestions?Thanks!
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
check out some ibanez's or maybe like sk8r said, schrecter.....LTD are good...but not great... idk, play some ibanezs and see if you like it....
UG's HIPPIE
I believe the RG321 is right above 250 but you could probably get them cheaper on ebay.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Pacifica112J
Look for a used guitar.

Where do you live?

Says in my location,Buffalo New York
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
Quote by imSpecial2
Says in my location,Buffalo New York

Here;

Explorer Copy

Music Go Round kicks serious ass if you don't mind used gear.

That store is in Syracuse. I don't know how close that is to Buffalo, really.
Schecter make nice guitars, more around ~500$ though. ESP, LTD, and Ibanez all make metal-oriented guitars in your price range. Epiphone is also an option...
Check out GuitarFetish.com for the Xaviere lineup, especially the demo and clearance area.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
My first axe was/is a Peavey HP Signature EXP in gold. It lists for $299 but I got mine for $218. I have not regretted my purchase yet.

Chris
With the regular Epiphone SG's dropping in price from $399 to $299, check ebay for a nearly new/mint condition one which you should be able to get for $250 or under.
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp
OMG check out Xaviere from GuitarFetish.com. One of the best guitar buys I've ever had.