Page 1 of 2
first i'll mention that i'm in 8th grade, so click the new posts button if you don't wanna hear it. and i know a lot of you will click the new posts button.

so in my school there's this kid who says he hates canadians. if you ask him why, he doesn't have a real answer. i'm not canadian, so it isn't really offending me, but can this be considered racism in school? i don't want to act like a dick for trying to get him in trouble, but he's pretty annoying and he tries to be friends with me.

do you think i could get him in trouble for it?
Quote by spazzymagee417
first i'll mention that i'm in 8th grade, so click the new posts button if you don't wanna hear it. and i know a lot of you will click the new posts button.

so in my school there's this kid who says he hates canadians. if you ask him why, he doesn't have a real answer. i'm not canadian, so it isn't really offending me, but can this be considered racism in school? i don't want to act like a dick for trying to get him in trouble, but he's pretty annoying and he tries to be friends with me.

I hate you. I'm not going to give a reason for it. Does that make me a racist?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Zar Mulix
canadian is not a race
/thread

I have to second that. I think the term "racism" is being thrown around too loosely these days and it's damn annoying.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't like Canadians either, those damn moose loving eskimos!
Quote by Zar Mulix
canadian is not a race
/thread

'xactly.
Zar has the right idea, it's just discrimination.....let it pass
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by spazzymagee417
you make me sad.

he hates all canadians. so if you hate all people who are german/irish/british then yes.

He hates YOU. He never said anything about race, way to try to put words in his mouth.
my math teacher is racist... shell be having a convorsation with the black kids in the class then when a white person tries to join in shes like GET BACK TO WORK EVERYONE!!
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Who the hell cares? Hes an idiot.

EDIT: I mean the prejudiced kid, not the thread starter.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by Kensai
I have to second that. I think the term "racism" is being thrown around too loosely these days and it's damn annoying.

That's racist against people who don't know what the word "racism" really means! They can't help it!

...but yeah, I agree.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
geez. he used the wrong word. you all know what he means.

but seriously, dont be a prick. just tell the kid to **** off if you dont like him.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
Quote by Dirge Humani
He hates YOU. He never said anything about race, way to try to put words in his mouth.

when i said he i meant the kid at my school.
and then when i talked about the irish/germans i was talking about whoever posted.

sorry for the confusion.
Quote by spazzymagee417
you make me sad.

he hates all canadians. so if you hate all people who are german/irish/british then yes.

I am Irish...
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by spazzymagee417
when i said he i meant the kid at my school.
and then when i talked about the irish/germans i was talking about whoever posted.

sorry for the confusion.

There was no confusion. I was simply saying that I hate YOU, just YOU.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

hm....in my school its "IM SICK ON THESE FUKEN ASIANS SPEAKING IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE!!!!!! SPEAK-A-IN-ENGLISH YOU RICE BITCHES"

now thats racism
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Maybe you can enhance his hate of Canadians by letting him know how many things are wrong with them. They're pussies, they're too damn nice, they carry on conversations with strangers for FAR too long, and they're a wannabe United States. Also, they're easy to make fun of because they're too nice to argue. These may be generalizations, but I've been to Canada four times, and 90% of the people that I have met were the stereotypical Canadian. Not that I don't enjoy them. In small quantities.
I'm like him. I don't like MOST Canadians. I doubt he went out and said he hates ALL Canadians, otherwise he is an idiot. I'll probably get killed for this, but our world is too politically correct. When the statistics come out that black people commit way more crime than whites in your average part of America, we're just supposed to look the other direction? If we say "black people do more crime" people go psycho and call us racists.
I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, that's just how I feel.
And then when people find out I'm a genuine redneck.......they go incredibly pshyco yet I'm friends with almost all the black kids in my school.
Sorry this isn't necessarily about Canadians, but I had to get that out.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by spazzymagee417

Canada Sucks

And no, you can't get him in trouble for it.
Although, if Cas was still admin and this kid was a user on UG, he'd ban him for dissing Canadians.

/happened to me
Spiral Out
It's because they try to be like cartman on south park. I love the show but it's annoying when people act racist and prejudice because they do on the show.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
I'm like him. I don't like MOST Canadians. I doubt he went out and said he hates ALL Canadians, otherwise he is an idiot. I'll probably get killed for this, but our world is too politically correct. When the statistics come out that black people commit way more crime than whites in your average part of America, we're just supposed to look the other direction? If we say "black people do more crime" people go psycho and call us racists.
I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, that's just how I feel.
And then when people find out I'm a genuine redneck.......they go incredibly pshyco yet I'm friends with almost all the black kids in my school.

no he hates all canadians.
Quote by spazzymagee417
no he hates all canadians.

alright then he's an idiot id invite him to the bathroom for a smoke and kick his ass
Quote by i(ncubus)play
alright then he's an idiot id invite him to the bathroom for a smoke and kick his ass

his parents smoke, so he says he doesn't want to.
his clothes smell like smoke, so you can always tell when he's in the room.
Well then whats the problem? wait till he dies of cancer!

there. Problem solved. Now, shut up about racism and talk about guitars. they are so much cooler.
Quote by spazzymagee417
his parents smoke, so he says he doesn't want to.
his clothes smell like smoke, so you can always tell when he's in the room.

I hate that on my bus I have to sit 3 to a seat with 2 smokers.....
Quote by LittleMan_LittlePenis
It's because they try to be like cartman on south park. I love the show but it's annoying when people act racist and prejudice because they do on the show.

I couldn't agree more. My friend does that. Well, used to.
I'm back, you douchebags.
This is my kind of thread. I made a thread about urbanization a while ago, which ties in with rascism. 7 pages long in an hour. I am proud of myself.

Rascism is bound to happen. There will be no stopping it until there are severe punnishments like jail time. But all races are racist towards other races. Believe me, I live by Flint, Michigan. Black people complain all the time that white people are racisct, but the crap they do is just as bad. They make racial remarks just as much as white people. Urbanization is a bad thing for every urban city. Back in the 50's there was the white fleet, which was when all the white people moved from the city to the suburbs because all the black people were around. Now it is happening all over again and the city people are moving to the subrubs for supposably a better education. There is bound to be rascism then because of all the hate that has existed for like....ever. Now there will be another white fleet where all the white races will move to even smaller citites, and in another 50 years, the process will repeat itself.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by Angus76
This is my kind of thread. I made a thread about urbanization a while ago, which ties in with rascism. 7 pages long in an hour. I am proud of myself.

Rascism is bound to happen. There will be no stopping it until there are severe punnishments like jail time. But all races are racist towards other races. Believe me, I live by Flint, Michigan. Black people complain all the time that white people are racisct, but the crap they do is just as bad. They make racial remarks just as much as white people. Urbanization is a bad thing for every urban city. Back in the 50's there was the white fleet, which was when all the white people moved from the city to the suburbs because all the black people were around. Now it is happening all over again and the city people are moving to the subrubs for supposably a better education. There is bound to be rascism then because of all the hate that has existed for like....ever. Now there will be another white fleet where all the white races will move to even smaller citites, and in another 50 years, the process will repeat itself.

i lol'd at your avatar.
The confederate flag does not represent rascism............
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Page 1 of 2