ok week i quit my soccer team. there are quite a few reasons why, here are the main ones. Btw im a freshman in high school.

1. we just recently got a new soccer coach last year, he is a bald bodybuilder military guy who thinks hes above everybody else and literally runs every practice like a bootcamp. Last year out of the 32 games the soccer team had they won 3 of them, he never went over plays at practice, all he does is make us work out and run which does help our endurance but does nothing for our team status.
2. It is very likely he is a flaming queer, he wears toe rings, he has a hint of that gay lisp that a lot of gay guys have. Im positive he is gay because Last year some of the varsity football players (hes also their coach) found his myspace and added him. They found in his pictures him with his shirt off lying on top of a car with his pointer finger up to his mouth and the caption "i have a dirty little secret". Then to top it off he made the football players do diamond pushups in the SHOWERS as a punishement for something

basically hes a bad coach and i suspect that he may try to rape some kid or something. So i quit and now im just gonna end up joining a city league or something. But do you guys think i did the right thing?
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
i think the only way to find out is to display yourself nude and ask for......

buttsecks!!!!!!!!!11
Too cool for a signature.
I would quit the team. Nothings worse then a Gay/Military Coach
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412

Col. Catman of the KISS ARMY UG REGIMENT:
PM Sloopy to join up!
Quote by Zuka
... What're "Diamond Pushups"?

You don't want to know..

*shudders*
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Yep, sounds like you're saving yourself from having to deal with what could be the threshold of creepy with this freak. Good call.
well you said he USED to be in the military and you think hes gay, so do the math, all i have to say if i dont ask you dont tell...
Quote by Nightrain57
Last year some of the varsity football players (hes also their coach) found his myspace and added him. They found in his pictures him with his shirt off lying on top of a car with his pointer finger up to his mouth and the caption "i have a dirty little secret". Then to top it off he made the football players do diamond pushups in the SHOWERS as a punishement for something

Pics?
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
If you think you did the right thing, then chances are you did. I would have quit.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
You'r so wrong. First, you'r a sissy. If a guy can't take laps/pushups/crazy exersize, then you have a problem. Second, you're a homophobe. So what if he's gay? Not all gay guys rape. Does yoru female teachers have sex with the boys?
WTF does being bald have to do with anything. But seriously, I had a basketball coach in H.S. that totally sucked. We just ran and did endurance drills but he taught us nothing about basketball, probably because he was one of the varsity football coaches and never played basketball in his life. In my first two years I think we won 6 games max. So I quit, losing ****ing sucks and when the coach just makes it worse theres really no point - I was happier playing at city courts and actually became a better player. Add the suspicion of this guy being an undercover fag - forget about it. Toe rings???? Jesus
Quote by duarte1223
Pics?

is that a serious question?
SAVE A GIBSON PLUG IN A GUITARIST

bow down to the cool smilie thing
diamond push ups are when you put your hands together to make something like this <> then just do it like a normal push up....works the triceps....yeah my soccer coach doesnt like me...thats why i just play football now
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
You don't want to know..

*shudders*

someone obviously doesnt work out much lol anyway a diamond pushup is when you put your hands togeter thumbs and index fingers touching so it looks like a diamond and you do pushups, works your triceps a lot harder...anyway its good you quit...thas pretty gross....dirty little secret lol
Quote by joshua029
a real guitarist would grow a 3rd arm and play that...
Quote by kanttouchthis
is that a serious question?

The question is... is your question about my question a serious question?
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by BloodyK13
someone obviously doesnt work out much lol anyway a diamond pushup is when you put your hands togeter thumbs and index fingers touching so it looks like a diamond and you do pushups, works your triceps a lot harder...anyway its good you quit...thas pretty gross....dirty little secret lol

Someone obviously doesn't know how to detect sarcasm much.

(even though it's the Internet, its pretty obvious..)
what?!??!?!?! a football coach coaching soccer???!!!!!111111

oh yea. . no, u made the wrong choice.. ur a big ass pussy.. i got a british coach that makes us run and workout a bunch.. and to be honest that rly does help alot
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Last edited by ggmIdas at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

thats why there was a lol ...i was using sarcasm as well
Quote by joshua029
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

... Why wouldn't you tell me?
Quote by ggmIdas
what?!??!?!?! a football coach coaching soccer???!!!!!111111

Your point?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by BloodyK13
thats why there was a lol ...i was using sarcasm as well

...Damn you.

Quote by Zuka
... Why wouldn't you tell me?

Fuck, woman! I already told you it's over!
Quote by grantml02
Your point?

Probably because soccer in the backwards countries is football, and that statement to people from those backwards countries is kinda a paradox... wrapped in an enigma.
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep

One down...
i have to agree with ggmldas... a football coach coaching soccer is... blasphamy
Quote by joshua029
hey technicolor what is ur avatar is it DK?
Quote by joshua029
Quote by BloodyK13
hey technicolor what is ur avatar is it DK?

If DK means Donkey Kong, then yes, my avatar is a large, hairy cartoon gorilla.
sarcasm again... you are a worthy adversary
Quote by joshua029