..I mean, am I right? I go to burger king cause my brother wants some food and he likes their crap. and the smell just hits me like a truckful of nasty It smells like a gross mayonaisse grease orgy
nevermind the fact that they have something called the "angus burger". ewwww. who eats this stuff? I'm no vegetarian, but even I have standards ... whats your grossest fast food story?
I used to work at a Burger King. And the mushrooms and stuff that went on those Angus Burgers always made me feel like gagging. Seriously. They smelled horrible. It was a pretty fun job though. We'd just sit out back and smoke cigarettes all day.
I've gone to pizza hut before and the stuff was just swimming in that yellow grease, more so then most pizza i mean there was more of it then the cheese. That was pretty gross.
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
who was the poor Scottsman they cut up to make that burger?

oh wait, it was Angus
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Maggots+Potatos= Not Fun
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I love fast food, as long as it don't got a finger in it I don't mind
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Taco Bell has to prbly be the nastiest of places... the meat is like dog food... lol.
Dude, I went to McDonalds, (yah you were probably thinking something is going to happen now) and if that Double Quarter Pounder wasn't moving, and talking to me, then I am schizophrenic.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by dementedpuppy
Maggots+Potatos= Not Fun

Extrapolate.
Quote by R0CKER1220

He looks like the pillsboury doughboy!
Quote by R0CKER1220

Holy crap, the Michelin man had a Hispanic son
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I happen to love taco bell. For 2.32 (tax included) i get two burritos that are enough to fill me up and actually keep me full. Where else is a minimum wage 17 year old gunna get a meal for 2.32 that actually tastes good? A soup kitchen?

If there are "maggots" in it, then those are the best damn tasting maggots ive ever eaten. Its all in ur head.
Quote by absinthe5765
I happen to love taco bell. For 2.32 (tax included) i get two burritos that are enough to fill me up and actually keep me full. Where else is a minimum wage 17 year old gunna get a meal for 2.32 that actually tastes good? A soup kitchen?

If there are "maggots" in it, then those are the best damn tasting maggots ive ever eaten. Its all in ur head.

spaeaking of " heads", look at the chicken tender above your post
Quote by metal Lover
is that chicken pic real?

apparently its somewhat common. there were a bunch of pics i found, but this one had the McDonald's box
Well I tried Arbys once cause I had a coupon and it was fricken nast crap, I thought someone had actually wiped their ass with the bun instead of the generaly accepeted butter concept, as well as tasting like BBQed ass (pun intended)
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Quote by Siftings
apparently its somewhat common. there were a bunch of pics i found, but this one had the McDonald's box

so you're telling me it's real?
once at the KFC here a guy got a fried rat in his chicken bucket. It was in the news and no one went there again. They removed the KFC but now it's back.
Quote by T.J.
Well I tried Arbys once cause I had a coupon and it was fricken nast crap, I thought someone had actually wiped their ass with the bun instead of the generaly accepeted butter concept, as well as tasting like BBQed ass (pun intended)

They may have actually done just that, wiped their ass on your bun, that is.
The fastfood places have high standards where I live so I have nothing to complaing about really. But uh... yeah...

I was at a McDonalds in Denmark once and their food was terrible. Everything tasted bland and the only good thing about it was when my sister and I geniusly fooled my brother to drink a cola full of pepper and salt
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
one time i ate at this hotdog place i ordered a hotdog on a stick
it looked like a penis
ill never eat at a fast food restaurant ever again
Quote by I floss daily
I used to work at a Burger King. And the mushrooms and stuff that went on those Angus Burgers always made me feel like gagging. Seriously. They smelled horrible. It was a pretty fun job though. We'd just sit out back and smoke cigarettes all day.

lol @ gagging at vegetables, then going out back and sucking down smoke.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
I just try not to think of whats in it... I work at Sonic and I don't think we're really all that bad.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
it may make you fat, but to me it's delicous, if that means i'm going to be fat, than so be it. i don't know why the trend these days is hating on fast food
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Quote by gtrfrk123
it may make you fat, but to me it's delicous

I agree, but I don't eat it much at all because I'm trying to tone up. But yes, I love fast food. I'm aiming for 130ish lbs, I can't wait to get a bowflex!
Quote by Siftings
this thing makes me queasy

Silly Siftings.

They don't use real chicken in chicken nuggets!
Quote by absinthe5765

Yup, because I saw maggots in my Baked Potatoe at Wendy's I'm lieing
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
lol @ gagging at vegetables, then going out back and sucking down smoke.

I'd eat a cigarette before I'd eat one of those mushrooms or onions or whatever they were. The smelled soooo bad. But controlling people's food is the ultimate power.
Taco Bell meat comes out of a GUN! You know that's gotta be sanitary!
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen