In our Bio class we were talking about evolution vs intelligent design, when my friend asks what his ideas are on that we were put here by aliens. He gives my friend this weird look and goes on and on about how there is no and will never be any scientific evidence towards aliens being real. A few other people started asking and he completely ignored it. He looks like a turtle, so we think he's an alien now.
Thoughts?
aliens are real you cant disprove it... saying we are the only planet with life is like saying only one ant colony in the world has ants
Quote by joshua029
a real guitarist would grow a 3rd arm and play that...
Quote by spazzymagee417
for some reason, i just don't believe that your teacher is an alien.

Its almost like were having the exact same vibes.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by BloodyK13
aliens are real you cant disprove it... saying we are the only planet with life is like saying only one ant colony in the world has ants

I agree that there must be life out there in the vastness of space, but you can't use "You can't disprove it" as an argument until you can actually prove it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by BloodyK13

You can't prove it either.

We won't know until we find an alien species. The chances of them existing are really really high, but you never know.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
I think my kindergarten teacher was an alien because one time I was drawing a giant space ship shooting an alien on the chalk board and the teacher looks at me and goes "Why would you shoot the alien? Aliens are peaceful people"
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
how bout those illegal aliens in america? the mexican ones! those are aliens...

and on a more serious note, they've found water on mars. water = life. life on other planets = aliens. bam. disproven. smack that in that teacher's face.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by cool#9
He looks like a turtle, so we think he's an alien now.
Thoughts?

Quote by R0CKER1220
Pics?

Quote by BloodyK13

Isn't that the creationism argument?
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
how bout those illegal aliens in america? the mexican ones! those are aliens...

and on a more serious note, they've found water on mars. water = life. life on other planets = aliens. bam. disproven. smack that in that teacher's face.

Water means life? Since when? As far as I know, water means atmosphere...

Quote by Smokey Amp

little protozoan fungi things could be in the water. bacteria. they evolve, from what science tells us, slowly going into more complicated lifeforms. happy?
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Smokey Amp

water = possible life b/c every living thing requires water, but also food.....and everything else...like oxygen etc etc... so it could be possible, but also not... no one really knows until its proven... even if there was life on mars, it would only be tiny tiny tiny tiny little micro-organisms
Quote by homo-erectus
water = possible life b/c every living thing requires water, but also food.....and everything else...like oxygen etc etc... so it could be possible, but also not... no one really knows until its proven... even if there was life on mars, it would only be tiny tiny tiny tiny little micro-organisms

Thank You.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by homo-erectus

Ah, yes, possible life. The other guy basically stated that water guarantees life.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Ah, yes, possible life. The other guy basically stated that water guarantees life.

yep, thats why i posted that
call in the MIB
Quote by kidsilcon
Tips for not getting beat up: be less of a fag
but to add to the alien argument about the needing oxygen food and water thing that is only for life as we know it there is a posibility that they like breathe carbon dioxide drink mercury and eat rocks maybe not those excact things but you get the point
Quote by joshua029
a real guitarist would grow a 3rd arm and play that...
Your class is stupid.

My bio teacher was a ****in' tank. She cracked open a pig fetus' rib cage open. Damn that was a fun dissection.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Does he know how to surf? All aliens know how to surf. True story.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Quote by cool#9
In our Bio class we were talking about evolution vs intelligent design, when my friend asks what his ideas are on that we were put here by aliens. He gives my friend this weird look and goes on and on about how there is no and will never be any scientific evidence towards aliens being real. A few other people started asking and he completely ignored it. He looks like a turtle, so we think he's an alien now.
Thoughts?

Well, with that kind of evidence, how can he NOT be an alien?
Quote by BloodyK13

You're retarded. An ant colony implies that it is colonized. That was the worst ****ing analogy ever. If you said, "That's like saying only one hole in the ground is inhabited out of countless millions." then you would have had something.