Page 1 of 3
We had to play Freebird last weekend cause some smartass kids kept yelling out. I'm the singer so i also played acoustic for it and my arm got sore cause Gabe the guitarist (that sounds cool. Gabe the guitarist) chose it for his time to do some wank 3 year solo.
And my arm hurts and after the gig I threw a bottle at him.
Freebird shouldn't be played live.
Discuss
thats a great song ive played it long doesnt do anything to me oh well in time im sure youll get it
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Quote by drevil814
Not his fault your pussy arm can't handle the majesty of Freebird

We did it like x2 the normal.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Does anyone besides me hate Freebird?

No.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

no
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by willtheworld
We did it like x2 the normal.

Not his fault your pussy arm can't handle the majesty of Freebird at twice the length.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

No!
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

no
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
*goes back to my corner to cry*

EDIT: *and mutter about how much I hate Freebird*
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
You should play some Outlaws man. There is nothing wrong with Green Grass and High Tides.

And it's just as long as Freebird
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

no
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by MastaBassist10
Freebird shouldn't played period. There's a reason everyone's drunk at Lynyrd Skynyrd concerts.

Quote by TechnicolorBoy

i don't hate it but i've grown tired of it i like my songs powerful freebird just doesn't do it for me anymore
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by MastaBassist10
Freebird shouldn't played period. There's a reason everyone's drunk at Lynyrd Skynyrd concerts.

Obviously you've got your facts wrong.

Everyone is stoned at a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert, and it is one kick ass show.

Freebird kicked ass live.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

No.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by MastaBassist10
Lynyrd Skynyrd is horrible.

Dragonforce > Lynyrd Skynyrd

DAM YOUR HERESY.

As much as i like dragonforce, nothing can beat the musical majesty of Freebird.
Quote by MastaBassist10

go shoot yourself
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by MastaBassist10

................................................................and i thought it was hilarious when some idiot said lynyrd skynyrd stole avenged sevenfolds symbol.....

theres no competition and whoever said free bird kicks ass live amen to that i went over summer no one sat down for the entire song it reminded me of the carolina hurricanes scoring the stanley cup winning goal
its good to be unbanned now i can finaly respond when i see idiotic posts like yours
I don't see people yelling "::insert famous dragonforce song here::!!!!!!!!" and it being recognized basicaly all over the country. Almost anywhere, you yell " Free Bird!!!!!!!!!!!" people know what your talking about
Last edited by i(ncubus)play at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by i(ncubus)play
................................................................and i thought it was hilarious when some idiot said lynyrd skynyrd stole avenged sevenfolds symbol.....

theres no competition and whoever said free bird kicks ass live amen to that i went over summer no one sat down for the entire song it reminded me of the carolina hurricanes scoring the stanley cup winning goal
its good to be unbanned now i can finaly respond when i see idiotic posts like yours
I don't see people yelling "::insert famous dragonforce song here::!!!!!!!!" and it being recognized basicaly all over the country. Almost anywhere, you yell " Free Bird!!!!!!!!!!!" people know what your talking about

You people are so easy to piss off.
Quote by MastaBassist10
You people are so easy to piss off.

just makin a point just makin a point, and whos you people?
Quote by i(ncubus)play

z0mGz0r!!!!!!!111 hes ist a racist!!!!!!!!!!1111
<//////>~
I hate it when people hate a song just because it's undeservedly overly popular.

That said, I like Free Bird's solo but I don't care for everything that comes before it (aka the acoustic part).
Quote by i(ncubus)play

You people = you stupid fucking Lynyrd Skynyrd fanatics.
Quote by MastaBassist10
You people = you stupid fucking Lynyrd Skynyrd fanatics.

OK, I really don't mind, I'm a proud redneck
Quote by i(ncubus)play

u from the north boy!! dont ya'll come bringin that hippie crap round these parts, ya hear?!
Quote by i(ncubus)play

That being said, Freebird still blows harder than a $50 hooker.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
and i thought it was hilarious when some idiot said lynyrd skynyrd stole avenged sevenfolds symbol

what symbol were they refering too? the confederate flag?
Page 1 of 3