Page 1 of 2
Second favorite screamo band ever.
Just a little behind Circle Takes The Square.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Just looked em up and im diggin em.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Envy are the shiznit. I don't think this can be emphasized enough.
Last edited by STABxYOU at Feb 9, 2007,
I like the post-rock direction.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
The Compiled Fragments CD came in the mail today to complete the collection. A Far-Off Reason has to be the best song on the planet.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
I heard dsitresses of ignorance two years ago and dismissed it as an angry japanese man shouting over and over again. Heard it again a couple of months later, and still thought it was ****. They are okay, but they don't do anything spectacular.

If they were not japanese, i don't believe they would harness as much praise.
I dont know what your on about, them being underated, if you even mention japanese bands around my local scene, everyone starts ranting about envy.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
envy is good ****. i heard about them not too long ago.

gotta love the japanese
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I'm gonna order Compiled Fragments here soon. and A Far - Off Reason does have to be one of the best songs on the planet.

I agree w/ what Silent said about 3 months ago.....they are also my 2nd favorite screamo band, behind Circle Takes The Square
I love how they're so pleasant to listen to. Especially when you're high. They use texture really well.
I have Insomniac Doze, it took a while to grow on me, but it really is a great album.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
They're releasing a new 7" in November along with a live DVD with 2 hours of material. Stoked.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
They're releasing a new 7" in November along with a live DVD with 2 hours of material. Stoked.

Stoked as well.
Their European tour starts soon, they should come to America, I wanna see them so bad.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
they're touring a bit of the uk and playing in some of the most ridiculous areas of the country
^
I'm going. Its going to be greeat.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Envy kicks ass. Haven't heard the new one yet, though. I'm pretty mad that they're not coming to Florida.
Awesome band. Japan has the post-rock+skramz down very well.

Edit: People should check out Heaven in her Arms for the same style and intensity.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Last edited by TheIrishPatriot at Sep 25, 2010,
I'm missing them next month cause no one wants to give me a ride >:[
I'm an asshole.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
^
Damn dude I was looking forward to seeing your straight edge tattoo firsthand

Envy rules I'm so stoked to see them with la dispute and touche amore next month.

Well I can take the bus there, but I don't feel like waiting til 6 in the morning to take the bus back. I may still go if I can convince my friend to give me a ride home but she lives in Oakland which is the opposite direction and driving me home and then herself back would put about 100 extra miles on her trip.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Well I can take the bus there, but I don't feel like waiting til 6 in the morning to take the bus back. I may still go if I can convince my friend to give me a ride home but she lives in Oakland which is the opposite direction and driving me home and then herself back would put about 100 extra miles on her trip.

That sucks. Well I'd offer you a place to crash in the city but unfortunately I'm with my parents until next summer.
This band is way too awesome! I'm so glad their coming to the states

Why are the Japanese good at everything?
Page 1 of 2