Page 1 of 2
This is quite unorthodox of me to ask for personal advice, since I usually figure things out for myself, but...

During Media 30, I went to the washroom... When I came out to wash my hands and what-not, I over-heard a friend of mine, Jason, walking by the girl's washroom talking to a friend of his, and I distinctively heard "Are you asking Erin out next Wednesday?"

I later found out he plans on doing something for me on the 14th.

This afternoon, however, I over-heard yet another friend of mine talking to some one I've never met, telling him: "I want don't want to make it lame, it has to be creative..." and a reply: "I don't know Erin at all..."

Being the only Erin I've ever known (Excluding Aaron), this would seem that 2 of my friends are planning on doing something special for me on Valentines Day. My question is, how am I supposed to decide? Don't be confused at what I'm asking you... How should I decide, not who. They are both very good friends of mine, and I'm not about to decide by auditing them, or deciding by who can bench press the most... Suggestions? I'm lost...
Relationship Thread.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You could do a Saved By The Bell and try and date them both, making for hilarious scenarios and lots of laughs.
Deal with it on Valentine's Day. Pick the one you like better. Take it to the realtionship thread. Don't go with either. All good choices
Who is your closest friend? They may both be very good friends, but you should go for the one who you like the most. Your also gettin ahead of yourself, they may be talking about that other aaron, or there might be a boy named Aaron and one of your friends might be gay, and love to have buttsecks.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Last edited by Custom-Picks at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by Custom-Picks
Who is your closest friend? They may both be very good friends, but you should go for the one who you like the most. Your also gettin ahead of yourself, they may be talking about that other aaron, or there might be a boy named Aaron and one of your friends might be gay, and love to have buttsecks

And here I thought this was a thread for serious advice
Polygamy FTW
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I'm not about to deal with people from the Relationship Thread, so I'll take your guys' advice...
Are the two friends of yours friends with eachother? If they are friends, then you probably should think about how they might act towards each other if you reject one over the other.

How should you decide? Well, if you like one more than the other, then the "how" is right there in front of you. If you don't know which one you like better, just weigh the pros and cons in a list.
Just let it play out and see what happens, then STOP EVESDROPPING!!!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Quote by Zuka
I'm not about to deal with people from the Relationship Thread, so I'll take your guys' advice...

OMGOSH my saved by the bell advice???

you playa...
and a reply: "I don't know Erin at all..."

i think that piece of information should help alot with the decision
Send me off to bed forevermore.
yeah well like the other guy said just pick the one you like better and if he asks you first then just explain that you already have plans to the other one
Quote by RatmN'Roses
and a reply: "I don't know Erin at all..."

i think that piece of information should help alot with the decision

I'm pretty sure it was his friend who said that.
Quote by Zuka

You don't need to follow rules why....?
Ditch both of them, and find me

In all seriousness, pick the one you hang out with most and have the most in common with.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by willtheworld
You could do a Saved By The Bell and try and date them both, making for hilarious scenarios and lots of laughs.

x2

but film it and put it on you tube
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
They are your friends right? Maybe they aren't planning on dating you, just doing something nice for Valentine's Day. In which case, it might be the same thing they are talking about, so you won't need to turn anyone down.
Your name is Erin? I thought it was something sexy, like Heidi.

and stop cheating on me!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Dirge Humani
They are your friends right? Maybe they aren't planning on dating you, just doing something nice for Valentine's Day. In which case, it might be the same thing they are talking about, so you won't need to turn anyone down.

Jason is, I asked around... The other guy, Craig, well... I thought it was obvious enough, but we'll see, I suppose...

Yes, they are both my friends, and they do know each other, but they aren't really friends....
Quote by Kensai

and stop cheating on me!

three-way?
I'm scared I might be in the same situation as you. I'll say go with the person you actually like. If you like someone else that's not one of the two people then go for that person and if your friends ask you to be their date turn them down politely and tell them you like someone else.
Hmm this question arises... Would have asked either of these two young men out, oblivious to whether valentines day was coming up?
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Kensai

and stop cheating on me!

Ooph... Oh, I forgot, you go on UG...

Quote by Anything Goes
Hmm this question arises... Would have asked either of these two young men out, oblivious to whether valentines day was coming up?

Since when is this a complete sentence?
Quote by drevil814
You don't need to follow rules why....?

yeah **** off zuka just because your well known does not mean you can go against the rules
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.
Your ugly.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by Zuka

Since when is this a complete sentence?

If your making fun of me because I forgot the "you" then that's just plain wrong missy!

Your avoiding my question though, would you?
Quote by Anything Goes
If your making fun of me because I forgot the "you" then that's just plain wrong missy!

Your avoiding my question though, would you?

Mmm, well, they're both good friends of mine, I've never really thought of bringing our relationship up another level...

So the answer is... I don't know.
Quote by hug a llama

three-way?

Nah I'm gonna be busy, unless we make it a 4-way... hm...

Quote by Zuka

10 days of staying faithful loving you and this is how you tell me? I have to go somewhere and think...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by the irish rover
yeah **** off zuka just because your well known does not mean you can go against the rules

Yeah it does, I do it all the time.

Zuka, you probly should base which one you choose by some random test of merit. Just wait till that day and pick the one that impresses you or captures your heart the best.

Or you could pick Metal-X, I won't tell anyone, but don't expect me to make that drive to Canada.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
zuka, follow the rules... if i knew how to report a thread...
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Your ugly.

Argh! I'm sick and tired of people saying your instead of you're! It's called English, people. Quit butchering it!

As far as actual advice goes, I have none. Just give it some thought, and decide. Besides, one of them is just suspicion. Worst come to worst you can just make a last-minute decision when the time arises.

EDIT: Metal-X, quit referring to yourself in the third-person!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Last edited by MuffinMan at Feb 7, 2007,
Quote by Zuka
Mmm, well, they're both good friends of mine, I've never really thought of bringing our relationship up another level...

Don't feel like you have to go for one or the other then. Don't feel pressured to do anything. Go with your gut.
In this scenario, I'd say winging it is the best way to go.
Do you often get this sort of attention from guys?
Quote by Zuka

Then I don't think going out with either is the best choice, there good friends and you haven't had the slightest bit of feelings for either of them, if you decide to go out with one of them it would seem forced and unnatural probably ending up with you being the "Owner of a lonely heart" ("Yes" Ftw!). But yeah that's just my two cents.
Page 1 of 2