In your opinion, do you like Elton John's music. I stayed away from hearing it because he is gay. But I do like a lot of his songs. Your song, Tiny Dancer, Daniel, Someone Saved my Life tonight. Do you lIke elton johns music?
Last edited by dguns420 at Feb 7, 2007,
Stayed away from him cuz he is gay? what the hell? elton john is an amazing and well respected musician. I dont listen to much of his music, im a big fan of tiny dancer, but you have to respect the guy
i don't like his music, but i respect a lot for admitting he was gay, just imagine all the death threats he probably got
my gear:
gibson les paul classic
epiphoen les paul standard
fender standard fat strat
peavey valveking 112
boss me-50
crybaby original wah
I think I made a thread on this a while back though, I never not listened to him because he was gay. I listened to him as a kid then went through a bad music stage then heard Tiny Dancer in Almost Famous and have loved alot of his songs ever since. One of his overlooked songs is Where to Now St. Peter. Check it out, very pretty
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by thundrstruk891
i loved rocket man [its on a compilation of seventies music i have] but ive never heard any of his other stuff.

definately listen to the songs I listed! Better than rocket man
Quote by FLrhcpEA
Stayed away from him cuz he is gay? what the hell? elton john is an amazing and well respected musician. I dont listen to much of his music, im a big fan of tiny dancer, but you have to respect the guy

very true-he gave me more respect for gays(but i still dont have that much!)