im having a bit of trouble tryign to put a riff I made into GP it is very complex and i thinks just changing time everybar. I have next to no experience with time signatures and stuff and I can figure out hwo to get my riff properly put into guitar pro. If someone could email me or add me to msn I can send you a recording of the riff and the gp5 file with the riff put in it. It is not put in properly with time sigantures and stuff yet because thats the part i can't figure out. Anyways, if there is someone here who knows their shit about timings and knows GP, I would really appreciate some assistance. My email is XXXX

thanks
Last edited by Devon8822 at Nov 9, 2014,
ill try it out, send it to TJ6900@gmail.com
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Quote by Devon8822
im having a bit of trouble tryign to put a riff I made into GP it is very complex and i thinks just changing time everybar. I have next to no experience with time signatures and stuff and I can figure out hwo to get my riff properly put into guitar pro. If someone could email me or add me to msn I can send you a recording of the riff and the gp5 file with the riff put in it. It is not put in properly with time sigantures and stuff yet because thats the part i can't figure out. Anyways, if there is someone here who knows their shit about timings and knows GP, I would really appreciate some assistance. My email is Devon8822@hotmail.com

thanks

It would greatly help you in the long run to learn note duration for yourself. Read some of the tutorials on www.musictheory.net.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.