nope

Quote by xcaptaincrashx
well....what is it?

"Trichotillomania (TTM) or "trich" is an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pull out scalp hair, eyelashes, beard hair, nose hair, pubic hair, eyebrows or other body hair. It may be distantly related to obsessive-compulsive disorder, with which it shares some similarities."~Wiki

Threadstater: don't you think it was pretty stupid of you to not define such an obviously unknown term?
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
h have a bad habit of pulling out your own hair... (doesnt have to be head hair, like hair on your arms).. BUT I DONT HAVE IT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHehehehe.. he ... he
I pull out my knuckle hair but I think thats just my ADD or ADHD i dunno...i get bored
Quote by cappucino108
hehe. i should have known that. i dont have it, but i have a really good friend that does. before i knew why, i always just thought he was born without eyebrows and stuff.
but i don't want a wheelie chair.....
I pull out my scalp hair sometimes, to see how much it has grown.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by cappucino108
I pull out my knuckle hair but I think thats just my ADD or ADHD i dunno...i get bored

me too!
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...