Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
much more confy than baggy fo sho.

Girl pants = no no.

28 x 30 guy jeans = ya ya.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I usually wear cargo pants but I have a few pairs of skinnies that I wear when it's not as freezing cold outside. For guys though, I do love tight pants on the right guy.
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 7, 2007,
i dont mind wearing tight jeans as long as I can walk and sit comfortably in em, and I like even better girls in tight jeans (just my personal preference)
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
if you wear 'em 'cause their comfortable, go ahead. If you wear them to be an "individual" and express yourself in the same way as every other kid your age at the same time then nay.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

tight-ish guy pants (levi's 501's, etc) are ok, but girl pants on a guy are deffinately faggish
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
yay for chicks, gay for dudes.

+1

on guys.
they look good on girls

but not on boys
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
yay for chicks, gay for dudes.

I am in concurrence with you MarkPlaysStuff.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
tight pants on guys sucks, like, i dont want to be seeing your shit during a show. tight pants on girls are good, only if they arent those skinny jeans that make thier bodies look ****in completely out of porportion

and i agree with the leather thing, that is also another factor, tight pants depends purely on the situation
yay! they r hott!
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
I can't stand tight fitting clothing, especially pants.

I gotta have my breathing room.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Girls like it when guys wear tight pants but guys get made fun of
I dont wear them...but all my friends make fun of me now and say "brad wears wide pants" and i feel wierd. Like a gangsta. Girls say tight pants are hawt though..so...i might buy a pair.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

i love it when the search button wears tight pants.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
I don't wear tight pants, but I don't wear them 4 sizes to big either. I don't mind when other guys wear them though. As long as they leave something to the imagination.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
la mirada a la cinta que usted quiere, chasquido añade al lado de la canción. Cara de weiner simple.
Yeah. ^
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

thight pants ftw. i thats all i wear, and theyre comfortable. for all you ppl saying they are for fags w/ no balls, they have nut room. cords and leather are the best.
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Of course tight pants on girl are good, as long as they're not fat girls. But who would disagree with that? As for guys, I think baggy pants and super-tight pants both look stupid. Moderation is the key.
Quote by Twist of fate
Wait...cara means face.... YOU HAVE A SIMPLE WIENER ON YOUR FACE??!

sí tengo weiner simple en mi cara, pero el weiner en mi cara es el camino más grande que la vagina en sus pantalones.
Quote by Twist of fate
Wait...cara means face.... YOU HAVE A SIMPLE WIENER ON YOUR FACE??!

Pathetically enough I lol'd.
I always wear fairly baggy jeans, enableing me to keep it real in the 'hood, yo.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I wish I could wear skinny jeans. But my legs are the size of tree trunks, and i can't do anything about it because like none of its fat. Damn you, family genes! Hehe excuse the pun.
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
Quote by Eric Shun
sí tengo weiner simple en mi cara, pero el weiner en mi cara es el camino más grande que la vagina en sus pantalones.

Camino means to walk.....so your gonna take my penis for a walk in my pants after its been spilled on your face? sorry if im wrong my spanish is rusty
Page 1 of 2