Think your in the wrong forum...
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
actually starter packs THE best way to go. heres why- first off, if you quit you dont lose to much money, second, if you get good, you get to go around saying how " grunge" you are cos you play a shit guitar.
R.I.P. Dime Bag Darrell!
member#13 of the official lindsay lohan fan club
Member #20 of the Nirvana Fan Club
Quote by stellardude531
second, if you get good, you get to go around saying how " grunge" you are cos you play a shit guitar.

Yeah, because lord knows we now need shitty guitar elitists. A special group that, despite how much money they have, play on Squires just to promote their self-deprivation.
if you live in aus get an Ashton

if not get a squier, they're good starters despite what people say
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Yeah, because lord knows we now need shitty guitar elitists. A special group that, despite how much money they have, play on Squires just to promote their self-deprivation.

c'mon, tell thats not music is all about. how will your fans love you if they cant feel sorry for you adn over look the fact that your rich as hell and coudl buy good guitars and write happy music rather than buy drugs and shitty guitars. thats the good life bro. dont you DARE tell me other wise....
R.I.P. Dime Bag Darrell!
member#13 of the official lindsay lohan fan club
Member #20 of the Nirvana Fan Club
Quote by Disasterpiece08
thank you for your uselessness.

Actually it was quite useful, you simply chose not to heed my advice.
It is in the wrong forum..

slipknot has gotten old and passed.

Squier one is a better choice but it still blows.