Ok. Heres the thread for the coolest section in band. If you dont play either the flute or Picc, dont post making fun of us. We rock! We have the BEST section and the best parts. Only the cool people play flute. Also, none of that American Pie crap. We dont care about your stupid jokes. We dont do that stuff. So if you play Flute or Picc, this is the place to brag about the band your in or the songs your playing.

To start it off, Kelso High School is playing Folk Song Suite, March of the Belgian Paratroopers (with me on Picc!) Chant and Jubilo, and First Suite. Our school doesnt give a damn about the band, but we pwn in our competitions, getting us in the top 50 bands in the country. Now that ive had my chance to brag about the KHS Band, Brag about your own.

Just to clarify, I DO play guitar. I just thought a thread for us cool people was neccesary!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
i played percusion in high school for all 4 years. we were pretty baller. i was section leader and shit. we did great in all our contests. marching and concert. and my section always won best percusion. wich if you don't mind me bragging, but i taught my section all they know. we didnt even have a percusion instructor. so yeah. Del Valle High School. just outside Austin Texas.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
In comeback for that picc joke, How do u know that a plane is full of clarinet players?

When the engine stops, the whinning continues!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
I played at the Heritage festivle last year up in seattle in the Kelso band. We came in second witha 1- Ha! We pwned all those all music schools with our 3a craptown highschool band!
Ya I dont play flute. Ive always wanted to because there is nothing nicer than the tone of a warm flute (except for me singing and playing guitar ) Flute and sax are the 2 instruments I want to pick up before I graduate, only because Ive picked up about everything else.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Hardly belongs in MT.

Now getting off of Threadmove Airlines, we hope you enjoyed your trip.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.