People on the street just kickin' to the licks
im a big fan of jeans but also basketball shorts so i cant really vote haha
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
another fricken cloth thread!??!?! but i pick pants anyways
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
pants!!!!!!!!
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
depends if its summer or winter

i wear shorts more though
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by I floss daily
Jeans except for really hot days in summer. I'm pretty conservative about showing my legs.

do you like never go swimming?

shorts FTW!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by ThrashMan981
i prefer NUDITY to itchy pants and stupid shorts. and yes that was a nudist comment.

same
<//////>~
During the -40 winters I where pants, during the +35 summers I wear shorts. I like shorts the best though but that's probably only coz I like summer better than winter.
ferret.
Quote by myself101
same

actually you already commited to shorts

NO SHORTS FOR YOU! COME BACK, ONE YEAR!
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
Quote by myself101
do you like never go swimming?

shorts FTW!

Yes, I go swimming, but not super-often. The legs thing was a joke?
Don't you hate pants?!?
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Pants in cold weather.
Shorts in warm weather.

That being said, I prefer the warm weather and being able to wear shorts so.....

Shorts FTW!
pants in summer, shorts in winter... whatever i have in my drawer any other time

(yes, i live in ohio, no school for 2 days bcuz of cold)
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by Dirge Humani
I never wear shorts, my knees have a weird bone structure...so its kind of strange when I do. So jeans forever for me.

+1. i know what you mean. what the heck is that btw? and I usually wear pants, but i can wear long shorts too. (as long as they cover my knees.)
Quote by theacousticpunk

Same here. I was off Monday, yesterday, and had a two-hour delay today. Cold FTW.
Shorts
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Basketball shorts over pants on occasions (hot summer days).
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by teamzaius
Don't you hate pants?!?

hahaha simpsons. is there anything better.
ferret.
Quote by theacousticpunk
pants in summer, shorts in winter... whatever i have in my drawer any other time

That's the pussiest thing I've ever heard. I saw all the school closings in Michigan (right across the river from me) and I was jsut life "wtf?". It's jsut as cold here and they wouldn't dream of closing school.

I'm jealous!
Quote by the_experience
That's the pussiest thing I've ever heard. I saw all the school closings in Michigan (right across the river from me) and I was jsut life "wtf?". It's jsut as cold here and they wouldn't dream of closing school.

I'm jealous!

Yeah, it was like four degrees out, so they closed the schools. Like every school in Pennsylvania was closed or something. I guess their reasoning is that little brats have to stand outside in the cold. Ever heard of clothes? But it does suck when it's that cold because the heat in my car isn't actually heat until I'm pretty much at school.
I never, EVER wear shorts to school. The only time I've ever worn shorts at school is during PE. Otherwise, pants all the time.
Quote by yawn
I never, EVER wear shorts to school. The only time I've ever worn shorts at school is during PE. Otherwise, pants all the time.

Agreed. It's super cold in my school all the time too. I've worn a hoodie all day every day since like October.
Quote by I floss daily
Yeah, it was like four degrees out, so they closed the schools. Like every school in Pennsylvania was closed or something. I guess their reasoning is that little brats have to stand outside in the cold. Ever heard of clothes? But it does suck when it's that cold because the heat in my car isn't actually heat until I'm pretty much at school.

haha.....my car is the exact same! It pisses me off so much.....I hate winter!
Quote by the_experience
haha.....my car is the exact same! It pisses me off so much.....I hate winter!

The insides of all the glass get frosted too. That sucks big time. One day, even my rear-view mirror was frosted.
Page 1 of 2