i alternate between 7 or 8 picks i always play with and they aare medium. iv only broken 2 or 3 ever

80th best UGer
i seem to lose them everyday....

Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
i buy new ones when i break them. which as of now is never. basically i bought like 15 when i started last july and i still have about 11 probably.

DUNLOP GREENS ALL THE WAY

haha thats the first time ive used the headbang smilie
I carry mine around in my pockets and therefore lose them CONSTANTLY. But I usually end up finding them, so I basically have about 20 picks floating around in my room randomly and so I use a different one everytime I pick up my guitar.
ferret.
Dean Markley LH's

I wair the point off them until the "back" is longer then the other two sides then toss them (if I don't loose them sooner).

I used Fender picks for a while and I was breaking them. Like they'd split... Maybe I just got a bad batch or something but they were pretty awful.

Oh and I leave them on top of my amp, which I have to turn on before I play. The ones I use for acoustic stuff are in with that... Makes sense no?
I find jazz picks arond my house all the time. They're the way to go
i buy 9-12 at a time (store sells in packs of 3), then lose all but 1 and keep it for a couple months. when i finally lose that one, or until it has deep indents along the sides from pickscrapes;i go and do the same thing over again

fender extra heavy is my personal preference
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
^ Were they the celluloids? Those would fall apart like noone's business.

When I get my picks. I usually end up ruining a few immediatly. I drill holes into my picks for added grip which can make them break during the drilling.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
I sometimes lose them (and even then, I usually find them back a few days later) but I never broke any (yet)... but I bought like 6-7 of them a few months ago, and I alternate between them... I didn't have to buy any other yet...
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
In the total course of my guitar playing (2 years) I have prolly bought 50 picks. Now I have 2 guitar picks even though I bought a bag of 10 last month. Everything I touch disappears
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I have a million different picks but I only use a few often and my 'main' pick had served me for about a month now. It's a solid bronze pick though, I don't expect it to wear out any time soon. Before I started playing with metal picks, I'd go through a Dunlop Ultex 5-7 days, before that I was playing with various softer random picks and I'd have to change them pretty much every day. I must have at least a fewhundred picks around my house now, since I never had the heart to throw away any. :p
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I've used the same pick for the last year or so.
I have a light touch
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.