ellos están muy bien. Me gustaría tener el sexo con la muchacha asiática en las gafas. me gustaría extender mi esperma en su cara.
Quote by Eric Shun
ellos están muy bien. Me gustaría tener el sexo con la muchacha asiática en las gafas. me gustaría extender mi esperma en su cara.

I could get most of it, but I had to type the rest into a translator.....Very well put, if not disgusting
Nikolas
Ha, they couldn't figure out how to put the vocal track over the keyboard track?
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
um i think thats a guy in the picture.......
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Quote by rush4life
Do they not have Audacity or something? Seperate tracks?

IDK...they're just some girls at my school that think they're musicians. Actually, the one on the left of the pic is cool enough. but that asian girl is a liar with everything and i hate her. She says she has a rich boyfriend in NYC that works for a modeling agency. She also says that they are signed to the same label that discoved Anti-Flag. At one point I TP'd her house, and she actually had the nerve to call the police on me.
Nikolas
Quote by Eric Shun

#1 thats just gross

#2 do you actually speak spanish or do you just use a translator. From what I can tell its grammatically correct but if you did do it, how do you type accent marks?
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by BlackJesus
Omg, this is the BEST BAND EVER!

Yeah, they're pretty much the coolest band on the planet.
Nikolas
Last edited by ROCK=ZEPPELIN at Feb 7, 2007,
How in Everythings name could it be worse
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Yeah, they're pretty much the coolest band on the planet.

They make me "love you long time" ....yuuummmmm....asian...
Dude, these guys need our support!

About..

9000 of us or so...

"Over 9000??!!!!!!!!"

YEAH!
Last edited by BlackJesus at Feb 8, 2007,
Quote by powerstroke
#1 thats just gross

#2 do you actually speak spanish or do you just use a translator. From what I can tell its grammatically correct but if you did do it, how do you type accent marks?

Digo el español. tengo un teclado spainsh, usted puede hacerlo en la palabra también yo belive.

La muchacha asiática está muy muy caliente. si fuéramos togather tendríamos a muchos niños.
Quote by Eric Shun
Digo el español. tengo un teclado spainsh, usted puede hacerlo en la palabra también yo belive.

La muchacha asiática está muy muy caliente. si fuéramos togather tendríamos a muchos niños.

"we would have many children". you have wierd tastes my friend.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
"we would have many children". you have wierd tastes my friend.

Ningún ningún no. La veo como una muchacha muy caliente. Tendríamos "buttsecks" y haríamos cosas que veo en el vídeo .....

Mi novia entendería y mabye hacen un vídeo de nosotros.

Im que trata de aprender argot inglés. ¿es el "buttsecks" cuándo usted pone su weiner en su extremo?
Quote by Eric Shun
Ningún ningún no. La veo como una muchacha muy caliente. Tendríamos "buttsecks" y haríamos cosas que veo en el vídeo .....

Mi novia entendería y mabye hacen un vídeo de nosotros.

Im que trata de aprender argot inglés. ¿es el "buttsecks" cuándo usted pone su weiner en su extremo?

yup buttsecks is when you put it in the end. your fiancee will make a video of you
Quote by Dimebag22
yup buttsecks is when you put it in the end. your fiancee will make a video of you

sí sí, realmente me gustaría encontrar a esta muchacha. ¿Disfruta ella de hombres o es la otra muchacha su amante?
Quote by Eric Shun
sí sí, realmente me gustaría encontrar a esta muchacha. ¿Disfruta ella de hombres o es la otra muchacha su amante?

no clue