Alright, here's a little thinker that has left some of my friends dumbfounded (Note-I don't have the brightest friends). If you're a PB member you've already contemplated this one. Ok, if Cat or Dog crawled into the other's mouth and kept going is it possible for them to come out their own mouth? We know a couple of things...

Catdog has infinite stretch abilities, as shown in one episode where Dog runs away from home.

Catdog are pretty much hollow. I don't know how, but they are.

So yeah, thoughts?

Such a retarded but awesome show!

And regarding your question, that is far beyond my intellect...
no... no matter how you look at it thats impossible
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
i haven't watched in like...years
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I am a PB member, but I don't recall if anyone there ever figured this one out...
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
wow catdog... i remember that one episode when one of them actually came out of their own mouth and got freaked out and forgot about it.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
God I keep seeing it getting so close over and over again in my head. But it never quite comes out.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
No. This can be proven with the "fi" theory. That is, if you take fi and turn it into a perfect "fi rectangle", no matter how many squares you take out, it will never disappear. Just spiral downward until you cannot see it any more. This is the same shape that seashells get when they spiral

THANKS MATH 108!
Quote by happytimeharry

Catdog are pretty much hollow. I don't know how, but they are.

They're hollow because that one time Cat flipped his skin inside out. Remember?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by terrencemaddox
I am a PB member, but I don't recall if anyone there ever figured this one out...

Yeah, didn't it just stop with the theory that since they have no stretch limits they would just keep stretching and stretching, thus creating an eternal loop?
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah, didn't it just stop with the theory that since they have no stretch limits they would just keep stretching and stretching, thus creating an eternal loop?

Yeah, that sounds familiar.

EDIT: Wait, now that you are unbanned here, does that mean that you won't be visiting PB as much anymore?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
probably not. but theycould comeout of their own mouth (technically) if they went inside themselves and came out the others mouth, their head now being inside out (which cat did one episode). what a great show.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by ckellingc
Hey Happytime, how's that chemical fire treatin ya? We aren't feeling the effects up here in Joe town, but they say that it might effect people all around KC.

Yeah, I heard about it, thought it sounded really badass, but didn't really think much of it. Should I be worried or something?
See this is the kind of braintwisting questions we never discuss at the university, but should.

To answer your question: I don't really care.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
whoever went into the mouth would just keep going. he wouldnt stop.

simple
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah, I heard about it, thought it sounded really badass, but didn't really think much of it. Should I be worried or something?

Yeah, I think all the KCKers shoudl surround Arrowhead to protect it.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Yeah, that sounds familiar.

EDIT: Wait, now that you are unbanned here, does that mean that you won't be visiting PB as much anymore?

I will, once I can get back on my other computer. It's being a bastard right now. Oh, and don't worry. I can't keep out of trouble for long. I'll be banned again in no time...

Quote by ckellingc
Yeah, I think all the KCKers shoudl surround Arrowhead to protect it.

Protect it from what? Maybe the toxic fumes will kick some sense into Herm...
its not different then if you took an elastic and wrapped it around your finger as much as possible eventual the elastic would just snap.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

to ckellingc.

that is a baller ass location.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Quote by davidson22
its not different then if you took an elastic and wrapped it around your finger as much as possible eventual the elastic would just snap.

a rubber band has limits, whereas a cartoon character does not.
Quote by happytimeharry
a rubber band has limits, whereas a cartoon character does not.

Ok imagine a never ending ruber band... all that would happen is it would go around and around your finger forever.
Quote by Burtonjp

No. Catdog can only stretch at the torso, not at the nose. so whoever's doing the crawling won't make it to their own mouth because they bring it with them. their mouth is always just a couple inches behind the furthest they can reach.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
No, it would just look a seashell or something. Sure, they have infinite stretching abilities, but you can't stretch anywhere if there's nowhere to go. One would run out of space.