Page 1 of 3
so i have a attraction square going on. I like three girls equally but i dun noe which one i want to get to know more and maybe even go out with.
here the choices.
1. athletic, tan, maybe to good for me, out of my league sort of, average size breasts, nice butt, uses alot of mascara , hot, party animal

2. athletic, a little taller than #1, pale, really small eyes, better body than #1, hot, in my league, kinda looks stuck up

3. shorter than the others. big eyes. cute, skinny, looks smarter than the others. in my league, nice girl personality

I know when i start dating one, i will forget about the others.

help me out. i know my descriptions sucks but a lil help would be nice. so much stress over this.

edit:

can u guys help me approach a girl. i have no idea wut to do. im shy as hell and i turn into an idiot when i try to talk to someone i like.
Last edited by apbumsta at Feb 7, 2007,
Polygamy FTW.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
why dont u judge them on their personalities too?

going by what a girl looks like doesnt sound too convincing that you like them, just want them to sex you
Quote by apbumsta
Polygamy ftw? (wut is ftw?)

For the win n00b.

Polygamy = multiple wives.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
None of them, because if those are the only things about them that matter to you, you don't deserve a relationship.
2 or 3 probably. Tan, in my book, is a big no-no. "looks smarter than the others" is a plus.
Quote by apbumsta
Polygamy ftw? (wut is ftw?)

For the Win.

And yea, you should judge them by their personalities over their looks and it kinda sounds like you haven't even made a stable friendship with them, but that's just me.
Change is good.
pics?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

yea i like #3. but make sure she has personality too.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sargasm
None of them, because if those are the only things about them that matter to you, you don't deserve a relationship.

srry if i mis wrote, i meant to start getting to know and soon ask on a date.
Quote by sargasm

I'm assuming that he doesn't actually know any of them well enough to judge their personalities. Personality is, obviously, the most important factor, but this kid's probably in middle school. So who cares about that?
Way to not be superficial
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well considering you took the time to describe #1 most and you put her first anyways it sounds like you like her best.
if you're going to forget about the two that you don't choose, then it really doesn't matter which one you do choose...
Quote by apbumsta
srry if i mis wrote, i meant to start getting to know and soon ask on a date.

If you like them, but don't know them, it's obviously too superficial an attraction to be worth your time.
You need to look at who they are as well as what they look like. If you try to begin a relationship based solely on physical attraction there is a chance that you will tire of the person quickly, or she will tire of you. HOWEVER, this does not mean that you can't see a girl and start dating her without knowing her and end up with a good thing...it can happen, but you have to see something that goes beyond just having tan skin or a nice tookas. Something about her should do something to you, and not just your wiener.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I'd choose number 3 since girls i like tend to be like that...of course, personality's a big plus!!! check that out a bit more...

you jackass...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
All three at once?

EDIT: Don't mind my avatar and sig
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by I floss daily
I'm assuming that he doesn't actually know any of them well enough to judge their personalities. Personality is, obviously, the most important factor, but this kid's probably in middle school. So who cares about that?

im 16, i noe that the first one is outgoing and is really friendly with a lot of people. number 2 is really sheltered with her friends so i realli dun noe, three is really shy but i heard that she is really outgoing once yu get to know her.

FYI, i havent talked to any of them, im only asking which one should i approach as a friendship than even maybe have a deeper relationship with.
Umm, ur asking the pit to choose your GF for you? Seriously UG is cool and all but we cant do EVERYTHING for you. I think it should be 100% what u wanna do. Follow your heart man.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by apbumsta
im 16, i noe that the first one is outgoing and is really friendly with a lot of people. number 2 is really sheltered with her friends so i realli dun noe, three is really shy but i heard that she is really outgoing once yu get to know her.

FYI, i havent talked to any of them, im only asking which one should i approach as a friendship than even maybe have a deeper relationship with.

Approach all three for friendship, then if you like one pursue it further. You dont want ot limit yourself GNOME'EAN?
Quote by guitarjunky89
I like men.

Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by apbumsta

yeaaaaaaaaaah... friendship and maybe a deeper relationship? Well, I'm fooled. Anyone else?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I love how you really only care about how they look, and to hide that, you throw in some dribble about personality, as if you knew.
I would go with guys. It sounds like a stretch, I know, but you might be the type.

hahaha, jk. (or am I?) (..yes) (or am I?) (..hot pocket)
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on man shes the winner
Quote by apbumsta

Three then. She'll probably be dynamite in the sack. Seriously though, shy girls are cool. I don't know what you're into, but you most likely won't have to worry about her slutting around / having lots of annoying bitchy friends or anything like that.

Shy girls FTW!
Quote by Zuka
I love how you really only care about how they look, and to hide that, you throw in some dribble about personality, as if you knew.

alrite alrite, ill admit, i never talked to any of them. Im too shy and i guess im too afraid of being rejected even as a friend. CAn i change my thread to how should i approach them?
Quote by apbumsta
alrite alrite, ill admit, i never talked to any of them. Im too shy and i guess im too afraid of being rejected even as a friend. CAn i change my thread to how should i approach them?

Don't take my advice tonight, I'm tired...
Page 1 of 3