Ok I've been wanting to upgrade the humbuckers on my guitar for a while. So after looking around I've decided that I want a Seymour Duncan SH13 Dimebucker to replace my current bridge pickup. Does anyone have any suggestions for a neck pickup that will go well with the SH-13?
i have the dimebucker in my les paul, i like it alot but if your looking for something high gain check out the duncan limewire pickups there what ive been looking at i cant find too much info on them. i want to know how they compair to emg's myself
^Not really good information to listen to. Livewires and EMG's - not good.

DO NOT get the Dimebucker. It's an overpriced piece of muddy crap. If you want Dimes tone, have a look at the Bill Lawrence L500-XL. Much better for it's price and for nailing the high-gain crunch I think you're looking for.
For your neck, you might want to look at something warmer. Wait till forsakenazrael comes in here, he knows a hell of a lot more about SD pickups than I do.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
All right well thanks for the quick replies. As far as tone goes Im looking for a clean, high gain sound for shredding and solos, and I want lower gain but a little warmer sound for rhythm. Something that wont bog down and sound shitty when I drop tunings to C.
Hehe.
Umm...Yeah, I agree with random_hero. L-500XL is MUCH better than the dimebucker.
As far as a neck pickup goes...Warm pickups...Maybe check out the Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz or the Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico Pro II.
The Jazz is really capable of more than Jazz. I have it, and I can get Eric Clapton (Cream-era), AC/DC, and even coax some heavy tones from it when I jam with my metalhead friend. It's pretty versatile, and cleans up nicely. if you want clarity - this is it. I can roll down my tone control ala the way for that "woman" tone adn still hear every note.
The Alnico Pro II is also a nice warm neck pickup. Slash of Velvet Revolver (Heh. Almost said Guns 'N Roses..) uses these. I'd use it in a blues machine, personally, but it can do hard rock and metal.
Either choice would probably get you what you want.