does anyone else find it weird that synyster gates and matt shadows were featured on the new good charlotte track "the river." i always found good charlotte's music...alright. it was the better side of emo but nontheless it wasn't as good as artists of the genre the tried to be. the heavy punk it seemed they tried to be with their first album was decent then they sold out with their album young and the hopeless and their next album the chronicles of life and death. the river seemed surpisingly good. i dont know if the fact of m. shadows and synyster gates being in the song brought up its level but i just wanted other peoples opinions on whether it seems weird that two artists of quite different genres were brought together.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
i mean synster and matt are two extremly talented musicians im not surprised that them being in it made it better...a guitar solo always makes it better

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
definetly them playing with them is weird...but they're good old buddies. and sure, the guitar's probably gonna be quite interesting.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I got The Young and the Hopeless a few years ago....I liked it. I got cronicals a few years back. I liked it. In 8th grade, I realized that it all was total shit. Why do I like this new track? I don't know if it was the semi-decent guitar playing or not.
Nikolas
people are gunna flame this thread real bad...

But, they also tend to focus on "genre" crap and how they hate an entire genre of music because they arent famous playing sold out venues. whatever. id have to say that both bands are very good at what they do and im intrigued to see what this track will sound like.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD