who has that big of hands?
Guitars:
Fender MIM Telecaster
Epiphone SG Goth
Ibanez Soundgear Bass
Amps:
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Crate BT-50
I wish i had the Dran Michael 4, the isabella Dran Michael 6, and the teanth anniversary JDran 5. those things are sooooo nice, wish i could afford one
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
i could play those!
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
I've played one, though I didn't know what it was at the time. Believe me when I say that they are worth every bit of the price.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by HorridxHopes
Those basses seem so pretentious to me.

"Look, I can play a 9 string bass."

How is that pretentious? So long as they have the skill to play it well, they're just expanding their horizons.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
I really wish i had the money to just go buy one of them right now
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Wow. My favorites are the blue one thats about the third one down and the one in the middle with the purple tint and the tiger on the fretboard. I think its better not asking how much they cost
Beautiful basses, but they got nothin' on Ritter basses.

Have you guys seen that white/gold floral one? The thing costs like $20,000 USD. According to the Ritter site that bass has a nut made out of ivory from a mammoth and is "at least 10,000 years old."

EDIT: Those inlays on the "Yaweh" or w/e it is are totally baller, I want a flock of birds for inlays on my ERB....once I get one.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Last edited by hatebreed219 at Feb 8, 2007,
Holy jesus those are beautiful. I love the sword inlay.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
My God, they're so damn sexy. If only I could afford one.

Those pictures have found their way into my bookmarks. Just to look at.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by hatebreed219

Have you guys seen that white/gold floral one? The thing costs like $20,000 USD. According to the Ritter site that bass has a nut made out of ivory from a mammoth and is "at least 10,000 years old."

EDIT: Those inlays on the "Yaweh" or w/e it is are totally baller, I want a flock of birds for inlays on my ERB....once I get one.

$20,000USD? Try more like $36,000 USD. It's gorgeous. Although I'd rather have the purple kingwood one.

I don't really like the shape of the warrior basses. The bottom isn't really to actractive to me.
Quote by hatebreed219

I find Ritter body shapes to be too bulbous-looking. In any case, I'd be scared to even hold something that expensive, knowing that it costs so ****ing much. That's why I don't ever want to own a Ferrari or Lamborghini... they're such powerful cars that also happen to cost an arm and a leg.
I really don't like the shape of the bodies on most of those basses. I'm sure they sound awesome, and the necks look exceptional, but the bodies look almost like a mistake in measurements.
The Warrior's necks look kinda thick, but still I'd love to have one, they are beautiful. I prefer Ritter for over the top basses/woods/etc, but for really classy, beautiful basses I'd take a Warrior no doubt.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Those look like small penis basses...if I was a bass player, I'd go with a Carvin Bunny Brunnel.
Quote by canadianpunk071
How is that pretentious? So long as they have the skill to play it well, they're just expanding their horizons.

I don't think theres any need for that many notes. People have written great songs with much less. It's a waste of money and a bit of a gimmick bass.

This is all my opinion, after all.
Quote by Mudmen190
I really don't like the shape of the bodies on most of those basses. I'm sure they sound awesome, and the necks look exceptional, but the bodies look almost like a mistake in measurements.

I love the shape of the bodies.
I love verything about them. Hell, I'd sell my virginity for one.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I love the shape of the bodies.
I love verything about them. Hell, I'd sell my virginity for one.

...so you were saying...?

Quote by HorridxHopes
I don't think theres any need for that many notes.

Agreed, but to each his own....
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.