I just recently acquired the Guitar World DVD for the issue with John Frusciante and his amazingness. Anyways, when I stick it in my computer, it will only play the audio tracks. I know this CD is a video one too, but Windows Media Player won't even recognize it as a DVD. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

BTW this is an old guitar world issue.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
its not a dvd so windows media player obviously wont recoginese it....download flashplayer and click on the icon of the cd to make it run....that should work
Well, my computer does the same thing. When you put the c.d in the computer, goto my computer and click on I think it's the D drive. Then it should show up. Or you could try another Guitar World cd, I prefer this months with Dimebag :] that one is Supah great.
Yeah I have that DVD player that comes with Windows XP but that isnt recognizing it as one either. Same with DVD43 which normally detects my DVDs
Quote by Reverb X

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
I downloaded the most recent Adobe Flash Player and I have the basic Quicktime, not Pro, but Quicktime is just recognizing it as audio tracks and says "Error: Not a movie file"
Quote by Reverb X

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

Quote by wilty00
Is that the issue where he dresses up as the devil and god?

Yes. Amazing issue. My friend let me borrow it for a few days and is letting me have the CD, but he got the issue signed by The Edge while in Chinatown so I have to return it.
Quote by Reverb X

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

Quote by suckers
Pics or it never happened

If you dont believe me I'll just have him bring it to band practice on Friday seeing as how he is are bass player. Back to the matter at hand, does anyone know any way else around this?
Quote by Reverb X

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.