ok a few days ago i went out to guitar center a got a fantastic deal (like $189.99) for a boss me-50b effects pedal, howerever it was used and did not come with a users manual. So i can use the all of the features exept fo the wah pedal, beacuase until you turn the foot pedal to "expression" it just serves as a volume pedal. Sp i was just hoping that maybe someone else here has this pedal(or the guitar me-50, the probanly work the same) and could help me out with this.

thanks
I got bored of my old sig
check the boss site (www.bossus.com) - they might have the user manual that you can just print out
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
i tried that but its in adobe and will take literally all night to download because its about 41 pages long, and im on dialup
I got bored of my old sig
Quote by FloydWaters
i tried that but its in adobe and will take literally all night to download because its about 41 pages long, and im on dialup

Lucky you I'm on corporate broadband, then.

According to the manual, you have to press the pedal all the way forward, then give it another stronger push. The "Pedal Mode" indicator should light up, and you can set the dial to "Wah" to use it as a wah pedal.

Hope that helps.