The vocals for the new song are really annoying. I couldn't listen to it. It reminded me of KsE too much. A Fist...isn't that bad though.
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 8, 2007,
Ah, they have a new song up, yeah that sounds shit. Every body don't listen to the first song that comes up.
These guys are on the same label as Underneath the Gun right?

Not bad but ive heard better. Some of the vox get annoying though.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
^Underneath the Gun is on TCiB

Emmure is on Victory...which explains why the new song sounds terrible.

Another decent band ruined.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I think they're playing a show in my hometown
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
Quote by SilentSpectacle

Emmure is on Victory...which explains why the new song sounds terrible.

Ah that would do it.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
I just bought their new album on pure impulse without hearing any of their other material. I really dig it! Their breakdowns are epic as ****, the way they should be. I love "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong".
The Complete Guide To Needlework is really good, but I haven't heard any of the new stuff.
Out of pure curiousity I bought the new CD today and the first three songs are good, mixed with mediocre and bad for the rest.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
i should be playing with these guys some time in the summer i believe.. they're so good.
hug your local pug dealer!
^That's my favorite song on the CD now.
The breakdown (aka whole song) is just so epic.
God that two-step part at like 00:55 in makes me want to dance so bad. hahahhaha.

God I feel gay for saying that.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
^That's my favorite song on the CD now.
The breakdown (aka whole song) is just so epic.
God that two-step part at like 00:55 in makes me want to dance so bad. hahahhaha.

God I feel gay for saying that.

haha yeah thats one thing good about emmure, they write their music for the pit and they do a good job of it too.
I just saw these guys 2 times this past weekend. They are a crazy band, both on their cds and live. They do have alot of breakdowns, but i don't care. Really great guys to talk to as well. I dig this band.
Last edited by Jayhigs at Apr 11, 2007,
Got this album *free promo* through the post today. I'm really digging. They remind me of The Acacia Strain, but more melodic and hooky in places. Some of those breakdowns sound very similar to those on 3750.
^I just dowloaded Emmure's latest cd last night and was thinking the exact same thing. The Acacia Strain is just way more brutal though.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
I totally don't dig this band. Whether I was just in a crap mood last night or whatever, I wasn't interested, but you're right about the epic breakdowns.

Amped on Epic breakdowns.
yo emmure is so sick, i love the vocals, the singing is so sick WOOOOOOOO

my band is opening for them next week, april 19th, its gonna be sick'
No Warning Is The Best Band Ever!

"Member #5 of the Seinfeld Fan Club - PM SethMegadefan or the_experience to join."
Quote by guitarwannabe16
^I just dowloaded Emmure's latest cd last night and was thinking the exact same thing. The Acacia Strain is just way more brutal though.

Very little within hardcore is more brutal than The Acacia Strain
Quote by boysetsdavies
Very little within hardcore is more brutal than The Acacia Strain

this is true.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Downloaded some of there stuff last night, I can stand the harsh vocals but the singing just like kills me.
Quote by Corey143
Downloaded some of there stuff last night, I can stand the harsh vocals but the singing just like kills me.

I'll say it again, they're a mosh band, their recordings are there just so you'll be familiar with the songs they're playing.
its currently april 21rst
they were amazing last night
but gwen stacy was headlining so I payed more attention to GS

but yeah fights broke out when emmure was playing so they completely had to stop in the middle of 2 of their songs
Awesome band. Faggot scene kids litter there show. ugh.
myspace.com/coffinslutcoffinslut