Ok, Im goin to Mexico in a few weeks and I wanna do some partyin, get ****ed up a bit, but the drinking age is 18. I'm 17. >_< More specifically, Im going to Akumal. Does anyone here know if that area is strict with the drinking age or if Id be able to get away with anything down there and how? Thanks.
I'm going to Mexico too in a few days. My friend went in December and he said they offered him drinks and he's only 15.
i got drinks and im only 13
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Go for it.

You can't beat a bottle of tequila for $1
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Yeah man, go for the tequilla. It is AWESOME.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
honestly, people in mexico dont give fvck. when i was 17 and i went to puerto penasco, i showed a bouncer my id and he still let me in (they probably cant read "Date of Birth"). Anyways, its easier when your with a group of people.

just watch out for those mexican strip clubs, though. Half the women are probably pregnant, the other half are men.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
we went to cancun for our senior trip. at the time i was only seventeen and I got alcohol no problem at all. I loved it, gotta go back. Yeah i know its not Akumal but its still mexico.
Member #4 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
dude they dont id you if your american, they just know u got money...
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
yea thats how it is if you got money down there you can get anything some of them get pissed if you dont buy the stuff they offer you i saw pharmacys where the front was open like a market stall and just advertisements for vikaden just watch yourself because they will throw you in jail down there if you **** around
I was in cancun and didn't drink. And I certainly could have. Somebody kick me! Oh well, I'll be 21 soon anyway.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by trendkilla101
yea thats how it is if you got money down there you can get anything some of them get pissed if you dont buy the stuff they offer you i saw pharmacys where the front was open like a market stall and just advertisements for vikaden just watch yourself because they will throw you in jail down there if you **** around

lol we bought weed from a pizza guy.
Member #4 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.