Page 1 of 2
This post doesnt have much of a meaning but Zack was up here at some club or something in Kansas City tonight and he was signing things, pretty much anything and taking pictures and stuff. It was 18 and over so i couldn't go and that's about it really.
By the way whats with the free tickets to ozzfest thing?
ok ive never actually heard any of his stuff i thought id just throw that out there for any fans of him.
...um..ok then once again i thought id say something for anyone who likes him.
who exactly do you like mr....whoever the hell you are..(to lazy to look at your name)
easy aild2006, what's up with the tension with Zakk? sounds like you've met him and had an unpleasent experience.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
Funny, the guy saying Zakk Wylde sucks has an As I Lay Dying username.
ahahahahah i didnt even think of that my friend...does he even play in a band?(i mean Zack) i dont really know anything about him i just heard on the radio hes up in Kansas City signing shit..well not now so dont go running to kansas city or anything it stopped at like ten.

P.S. i DUN'T care? someone must have slept through english class.
hes played with ozzy since he was 20 and still does and has his own band black label society
"its better to burn out than to fade away"
Another thing...how can you trash someone who is probably a thousand times better than you? You could at least be respectful.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Another thing...how can you trash someone who is probably a thousand times better than you? You could at least be respectful.

Yeah, I hear all this stuff about blues and jazz in my music class at school, now I usually hate that kind of music, but I've learned to respect it, and its actually reflected on me and made my impro better =]
awesome point cheese, not too many r as good as Wylde, and btw aild how can u bash him? r u mad because u cant get ur band signed and he did? thats presuming u have one "notl ikely"
Quote by mr.cheese..

Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
It's funny but the person who always gets owned shuts up real quick... I'm listening to some of his stuff on his site right now and i can give you a money back guarantee that he is wayyy better than you right now. I'm liking this place so far... except that no one will reply to my other thread. Another point on the respect thing, I'm not much of a rap fan but hell, i dont run around saying people suck especially when they could do whatever they do much better than me, hell you have to try everything and if you don't like it respect it anyway because that's someones music, how would you like me coming to your house and saying you suck?
Yes im on a roll tonight aren't I? When you think about it all those people you might think suck have actually put there heart and soul into their music to make their own good music, and its just flatout not right to trash them.
exactly....i dont like bands like Good Charolette or Green Day but it doesnt change that they're good and deserve respect
Hell i used to listen to green day every ****ing day...since then ive moved onto much heavier shit but still. As long as were on the subject i used to listen to rap for awhile but that died once i listened to rock..the best music in the world.
i'm a metal head to the bone, BUT i have gone through phases of rap and other things, but u know most ppl r just jealous of ppl who get signed.and noone ever respects a great guitarist till they're dead "ex. Dimebag Darrel, Jimi Hendrix, Randy Rhoads"
well think of it this way..i keep up with what i like..so if system is releasing something or other involving them ill know about it...like Serj is releasing a solo album.
mr.slipknot cool, you like what you like man, By the way cant wait for Serj's solo album to come out that guy can scream and sing at the same time. I wonder what its gonna be like....only time will tell i oughta go look for the release date.
by the way ...uhh you guys who have been talking to me. what kind of guitars do you have? I have an Epiphone SG Special (not much its my first saving up for something better some day).
by the way ...uhh you guys who have been talking to me. what kind of guitars do you have? I have an Epiphone SG Special (not much its my first saving up for something better some day).
really? My guitar was only 150 bucks or around that...I was so lucky for my amp though guess i had good timing, i got a line 6 30 watt spider 2 for around 120 bucks because it was being discontinued, i love that amp just turn the chorus flange up a bit and it makes everything sound a billion times cooler.
Hell we just went into guitar center one day and the months before i was kinda wanting a guitar and we didn't even go in there as that as our objective like my moms boyfriend plays drums so he went and played the drums and left me and my mom and her boyfriends daughter (here on vacation doesnt live with us) messing with the guitars, we stayed till they closed, It was an awesome night because before that we went go kart racing and then went to a GREAT italian resteraunt and spent 100 bucks at each place then we end up spending 300 more at GC but i payed for most of it me mum payed for like 75ish. It was a cool night....Going to guitar center is fun...
how bigs your amp? i was just plain lucky they were discontinuing the amps i actually wanted and was a fairly nice size one too.
Quote by rockybo
Funny, the guy saying Zakk Wylde sucks has an As I Lay Dying username.

yeah i dunt really like them any more....
and zakk can't craft a solo like dime or herman li can and he's an ass!
Quote by mr.cheese..

and he's not a 1000 times better then me he sucks ass
I don't like as i lay dying
I'm not actually a Wylde fan, I think the guy ruins himself. Like, you ever watch the live at the Budokan one, with Ozzy? Man, every third note is a pinch harmonic. Great, you can pinch harmonic, now stop ruining Paranoid!

I saw one video of him playing mellow and it was pretty decent, but yeah.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Im not really into Black Label Society but i think hes crafted some damn fine solos working with ozzy in past
"its better to burn out than to fade away"
Quote by aild2006
yeah i dunt really like them any more....
and zakk can't craft a solo like dime or herman li can and he's an ass!

and he's not a 1000 times better then me he sucks ass

Oh god. Herman Li? I think we need to stop owning this guy and send him to a mental hospital. I actually laughed out loud whe i saw that.

Oh yah. Btw. You may want to brush upon how to back up your statements past, "he sucks ass!" Mabey say, "he doesnt use the kind of technique that i would like to hear, but hes ok." then people will see your point AND as a plus, you wont look like a dumbass!

DON'T is it THAT hard?
What a pointless thread.
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
Page 1 of 2