simple question, i was thinking about buying some scratchers that are like 1 buck each and trying it out. just curious if any of you ever played and won.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
I won 3$ off of a $2 ticket

That's it though
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
yeah, ive won $40 on a $2 scratch off ticket.

ive won smaller amounts several times as well. like $20, $15, $10, etc.

someone who was shopping at the grocery store i work at told me that they won $10,000 on one yesterday.
nah....

but i won a plastic video ezy Oscar because i guessed the right answers for who would win at the Oscars that year and i also got lots of video ezy discounts
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I got $2,000 off a $1 scratcher a few months ago. That was cool. Of course nobody believed me.
Ive won on scratchers.....the most ive won is like 1000 srilankan rupees on like a 10 rupee scratcher...

The best is when i win like 10 rupees on a 10 rupees sratcher and it continues for like 3-4 of them and then i lose and i only have to pay like 10 rupees for scratching 5-6 of them....even though i win nothing its fun
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
so you scratch off everything on the scratcher?

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
I've won some nothing more than $200.00 yet. Where I live though, the lottery supports college scholarships(which is a good thing), but it is a business. With the exception of the big prizes, you will never come out ahead. If you have a dollar to spare, no prob. When you have a choice between buying lottery tickets and feeding your baby and you go for the ticket, then there's a problem. Fun to do if you can afford it. Just make sure your priorieties are straight, then you never know. Half the fun is just spending your day imagining what you would do with it right. That little escape is worth $1 sometimes.
I've played about 5 times in my life and I won £10 on two of those occasions.

Quote by sargasm
My Grandmas husband (not my actual grandpa) won $10 mil.

Nice. Did you get a piece?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
my mum won £1300 on the national lottery which was nice
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
once i got 4 numbers out of 6 on lotto florida.

Won 500$
If you read this, You just lost 5 seconds of your life.
i played a scratcher today and won 2.00....should i even cash it out? haha

Quote by rockybo
Quote by Nole07
i played a scratcher today and won 2.00....should i even cash it out? haha

That's 2 more scratchers. Go for it.
do you think you would have a better chance at winning the more expensive scratchers say like the 10 or 20 dollar ones?

Quote by rockybo
The luckiest I've ever gotten with lottery tickets was a few months ago. I bought three, and two of them were winners. I only won like 7 bucks, though.
Once, yeah . I won $1084 off the pick 4 one year. I was so happy .
The Vice President of DALF
Discrimination Against Left-handers Federation "A group FOR lefThanded players."

"Go where the climate suits my clothes."-Jerry Garcia
so i scratched off a scratcher tonight and got 3 matches....all 2.00 so i get 2.00. it says on the back i can take it to any lottery retailer and get the cash...right?

Quote by rockybo
i go for the less payouts....like a "Nifty Fifty", the most you can win is 100 bucks, but you have a better chance of winning something then with a $10,000 ticket, but i got some lotto tickets for christmas last year(tradition) and i won 50 bucks on it, but thats the best, a couple 2's and some 10's every now and then.
lol tonight was pretty cool. i have like 15 bucks i could spend so i bought a 5 dollar scratcher and a 1 dollar scratcher. i won 1 buck on the 1 dollar one and i won 17 on the 5 dollar one. well i one 2 bucks on a scratcher the night before...so not bad....20 bucks. well i went to another store to cash them in and i used that 20 to buy a 20 dollar scratcher (i didnt earn the money i won it so it didnt bother me to spend 20 bucks) and i bought another one of hte 5 dollar scratchers. well i won 20 bucks on the 5 dollar one and 20 bucks on the 20 dollar scratcher. well i bought 5 more 1 dollar scratchers and won 20 bucks. lol....i got too greedy and bought another 20 dollar one and didnt win anything. so overall i came out with 40 bucks...haha....it was sweet....i will probably play some more tomorrow...lol

Quote by rockybo
ive won quite a few times on $4 tickets. usually its only winning the money back, or a free ticket or whatever, but i know a guy who won $100 bucks on one. he was pretty stoked
How would it work, if say, you won $10,000 off scratch off tickets. Buy 10,000 more tickets with that money, and maybe you could win $20,000? Probably not.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.