ok now i been playing guitar for 4 months and i have 500 bucks australian i was wondering if this is enough to get a epiphone les paul standard. I saw a couple of les paul studios but they were a grand so tell me can i afford a epiphone les paul standard if not tell me how much it would be (australian)
$500 AUS? That's about... I don't know in Canadian currency, but I paid $425 for mine, so you should have enough.
It should be more than enough.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
sorry dude, but there around $800-850 here in Aus, so you'll have to save up some more
epi LP studios are a fair bit cheaper though, and are very similar, but without someof the cosmetics, so you might want to looka t them
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
I don't think you have enough. From memory, they're like 800AUD.
Quote by kingdean619
so i got enough or not enough?

no, you dont have enough, but you should check out the epi LP studios like i said before
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
No I would say you don't have enough. The Canadian Market is close to the US market which is the biggest domestic market in the world. Therefore there is alot of competition in the marketplace. This pushes down the price in these markets. My guess is you would be paying a bit more. My advice though is to get off your ass and get down to a local music shop or ring around and get some actual prices.

Ben Pazolli
Yeah, 500 should be enough I think, but i dont really know much about epiphones... I wish i had $500 for a guitar...

Sorry, ah no im thinking of a different epi lol.
You might get one second hand for 500 though!
k ill keep that in mind but i say the epiphone les paul studio its 800 i thought a standard would be cheaper
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Uhh, cheapest les paul brand? Well, you can always look into agiles or epiphones.

I would the esp/ltd ec models would be too much for you.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Look into the Agile AL-3000, or AL-3500. Hell if you can save a bit more, go for the AL-3500 Prestige.

They're extremely great guitars (some people say better than Epiphone, and some Gibson's, but I disagree).

Founder of the "I Have No Penis!" Club, PM me to join.

Hey, can you join that club if you just have a very small penis and want to meet other chicks ?
why does it have to be a "les paul" seriously... save your money, you'll find way better guitars for the same price as the epi lp....

$500 aus wont get u shit....
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
If you're wanting a realy cheap one go for a Gould LP, although I don't know how they play.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!