every time I tune it up, the temolo tilts up. It doesnt sit level on the body. I tried tightening the coils but it didnt work. Do I need NEW/TIGHTER coils. Don't wanna pay some guy 30 bucks just so he could tell me what to buy. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU
Untune it so that the trem is sitting back, tune your e'string to correct pitch, then tune your A, retune the E and after that the A untill E and A are fine..... Do the same process untill you get to the high e. If its still sticking out release a bit of tension in the back of the guitar by unscrewing the claw a few turns....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
which way is it leaning? and have you changed string guage? you'll probably need to buy new springs, which cost like £1.50, if that.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
which way is it leaning? and have you changed string guage? you'll probably need to buy new springs, which cost like £1.50, if that.

I dont know if anyone could picture this very well but, It was sitting perfectly fine on the E side of the trem but it would just seem to tilt a bit on the e towards the neck.

I crossed tuned it, changed the strings, adjuested the trem itself, and it is all but fixed. However, it is now leaning slightly on both sides so hopefully getting new coils will fix it. HOPEFULLY

Any particular kind I should ask for so I'll look like I know what Im talkin bout I didnt know I even needed to change my coils.

anyone else have or know about wolfgangs for future malfunctions?
OH YEAH, another thing. My drop D tuner stoped D tuning a LONG time ago. Any advice on this?
I don't know if that's the correct solution actually. It either sounds like you need to tighten the screws at the back of the guitar (Ie, what the springs attach to), or there's somethig wrong with your trem.
For #1, it will be this if the end of the bridge (ie, the bit closest to the bottom of the guitar, not the headstock) is sticking upwards more than the front of the trem. Is this the case?
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
YES....but, I already tightened the screws and did all that other crap. its all but fixed but it still tilts slightly...this bothers me a bit. Does it need to be parallel?
with mine i had to put more springs into it, because 2 sometimes isn't enough
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.