iv just started learnin how to play rhythm guitar and my first choice was enter sandman... is this a good choice for a first? and could anyone suggest any other songs but not too difficult lol
rockin in the free world-neil young (obsessed with that song atm coz of g3 lol)
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
lots of status quo my friend
I'm only Welsh, give me a break!!

Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
Depends, if you mean you've been just learning lead then give it a go. If you've never played before then no, it's too advanced - just start at the beginning learning basic open chords and get some flexibility in your right hand. Try not to differentiate between rhythm and lead - being able to play rhythm is far more important, but at the end of the day it's all just guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
sounds good to me. most metallica songs aren't too hard to play rhythm-wise.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
kl thanks for aw that, i have been playin for a few months now, but not really seriously, i just pick up ma guitar for an hour or so a day and i dont practise the way everyone says and i know i should be better than i am, i practise wotever i feel like doin cos at the end of the day am havin fun lol. wen i play enter sandman i play kirks lead part so i aint really playin rhythm, i can play up to his first wee solo section at 1:58 i havent had a look at that part yet so i dunno if i can play it but i think i should be able to.