I might buy a Jackson KV2 used, that is if one comes in to GC. They say they sell em for around $250. HOLY SHIT!!!! Anyways if I can get a neck-thru american made Jackson, I will gladly get it. But I want know if theyre good. So if anybody got a used Jackson from GC around that price, are they good?
they're great guitars, but it sounds like a load of bullshit if you ask me. that's a $2,000+ guitar. they might buy it from some dude for $250, but their cheap asses sure wouldn't sell it that low.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
GC isn't that stupid. check craigslist.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
They are some of the nicest guitars to play, but for £250? HELL NO. Jackson would go bankrupt if they were that cheap. Are you sure it didnt say £2500? or £250 off?
it could be 250 used, if it's beat to hell. but even then i doubt it.
DETHKLOK RULZ!
i doubt its a real one or something is major wrong with it for that price.......
nope, its real. just got off the phone with my buddy over there. kv2s and 3s go off from 300 give or take a few bucks.
i heard about that deal actually
the catch is it doesnt come with a neck or tuners or a bridge or electronics or a body or pickups
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
damn does every1 allways have to be an asshole? thats just one thing I hate. ripping on people over the internet. thats just real low.
im not ripping on you, im just saying, that guitar for that price is, well impossible
if it is true though, i will be very happy for you
its like when someone offered to sell me an orange head, when i saw it it turned out they just replaced the tolex on some amp with orange tolex
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz