Does anyone know the amp setting for korn?
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
I'm sure it's in the huge stickied SETTINGS THREAD. Try looking there first, it's at the top of this section.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
probably:

bass: 10, Mids: 0 Treble: 10

7-string guitar and shitloads of gain
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
I did hear somewhere that they use solid state amps, then have such low guitar frequencies that it breaks and distorts the solid state stuff to get their gain sound. I think the person that told me that is full of it, so I dunno. Thought I'd put it out there anyway.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
yeh i had a look.. dont think i find it.. n to the guy who posted up thanx
Quote by musical donkey
yer.. my amp is a valve so dout it will get the same sound.. not reli a metal bassed amp but i'll tell ya it has surprised me more then once
Quote by musical donkey
I think they might use Mesa Rect-o-verbs'.
That's just what I heard.
My Rig:
PRS SE custom
cube 60
Dual Rectifier Roadster (2X12 combo)
DR strings
EHX Multiplexer
it is a fairly well-known fact that they use triple rectifiers with marshall cabinets
and mesas have pre-gain EQ, so if you crank them to 10 on all settings, they sound like crap. you gotta be sparing with a mesas eq.
DETHKLOK RULZ!
Quote by aliwilson27
probably:

bass: 10, Mids: 0 Treble: 10

7-string guitar and shitloads of gain

Actually they don't use a shitload of gain. Because of the 7-strings guitars and the low tuning, A-standard, they dont need all the gain that you think they would have.