Don't you just hate it when you go to get money out of an ATM machine and it doesn't work... I know this isn't a topic you can talk much about but I wanted to express my anger.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
Yeah damn those tehnologically brilliant pieces of machinery that save us loads of time every day. Damn them because they stuff up once every now and then and make us walk an extra few steps to the closest bank or the next machine.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Yeah damn those tehnologically brilliant pieces of machinery that save us loads of time every day. Damn them because they stuff up once every now and then and make us walk an extra few steps to the closest bank or the next machine.

+10
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by Aussie Ghost

At which point you realise said cash machine is the only one set in the wall outside you're local shop, and the nearest other machine is 20 minutes away (nearest bank not worth contemplating - since when were they ever open when you need them anyway?) and its freezing cold and the pub shuts in an hour and the round trip will take 40 minutes which leaves minimal drinking time which sucks. Apart from that they're not much hassle at all really, put card in, enter number, fill wallet, pub, empty wallet, repeat.
Some of them are in really stupid places.

And the only reason they go out of service is because of all the chavs who smash them up and all the criminals who come over here and bug them.
Its worse when you have your earphones in, collect your card, but the solo thats playing is so good you forget to take the money..... never happened to me! :$
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Chex
Its worse when you have your earphones in, collect your card, but the solo thats playing is so good you forget to take the money..... never happened to me! :$

After about 5 seconds or so, the money goes back into the machine, to stop theft...

I havent had any problems with ATM's. Only when they swallow a prefect good, brand new card and it takes 7-14 days to get a new one, do i get pissed off.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
You really shouldn't do that, how would like to touch a jizz covered keyboard?

EDIT: Go slowly and use lots of lubricant and you should be fine
Last edited by shav0r at Feb 8, 2007,
Quote by shav0r
You really shouldn't do that, how would like to touch a jizz covered keyboard?

Sorry. Did I miss something there?
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Demonbreed
Sorry. Did I miss something there?

He was making a clever joke by implying that the thread was, in fact, about having carnal relations with an ATM machine.

The thing I hate about cash machines is that I've only found one, anywhere, that dishes out five pound notes. I'm too poor (tight) to be getting out ten pounds minimum everytime I want money
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Aussie Ghost

YES! DAMN THEM FOR MAKING US BURN EXTRA FAT & CALORIES WHEN THEY DON'T WORK! I hate them all.
Free your mind
Automated Teller Machine Machine? Kind of redundant, don't you think?
I think it's hilarious when people get pissed when that the one at work breaks. It wasn't even there last year, and now you place so much trust and reliance in a machine noone has control over? Get a life, assholes.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I'll tell you what pisses me off more than ATMs...... banks.

Few years ago I moved house and called up HSBC to tell them as much, got thru to an indian call centre with really fuzzy signal and spent about 30mins telling them my new address.

Surpise suprise, 2 months later my card gets eaten by an atm because nobody bothered changing my address on the system and the new residents of my old house sent a bank statement back.

****ERS!!!
Most of the time they work, I have no problems so far.
It is a little irritating then they run out of £10 notes though and the fact they don't dispense £5 notes....

Edit:\/ Ah ok, Ill try that. The one in my uni charges you (fucking assholes)- thats the other thing I don't like, that some of them charge you.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Last edited by Blackbullet at Feb 8, 2007,
^ A few machines at banks near our universities dispense fivers. Try going near student places.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>